• ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the difFerence beTwEEn the non-premade layout and premade layout??caN suMboDy AnsWer my nOob questiOn....??

Pages: 1

what is the difFerence beTwEEn the non-premade layout and premade layout??caN suMboDy AnsWer my nOob questiOn....??

think12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what is the difFerence beTwEEn the non-premade layout and premade layout??caN suMboDy AnsWer my nOob questiOn....??

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: what is the difFerence beTwEEn the non-premade layout and premade layout??caN suMboDy AnsWer my nOob questiOn....??

pre-made layouts are those layout which is intended for people who can not create their own layout or lazy to do their own layout. no offense to all ok? non-pre-made layouts of course are the opposite of pre-made layouts. these layouts are made by the layout makers especially for their own profiles. more attention has been use while making these layouts.
think12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what is the difFerence beTwEEn the non-premade layout and premade layout??caN suMboDy AnsWer my nOob questiOn....??

ok thx....welL i beLOng to the crazy onEs....haRrhaRr...i caN't crEate my own proFile.....mY heAd gOnnA buRSt on this overlay.....hehe....but thx for the iNfo. seNsei...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the difFerence beTwEEn the non-premade layout and premade layout??caN suMboDy AnsWer my nOob questiOn....??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:36

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy