• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls help me. my boyfriend is coming down here to see me nxt friday and i dunno wat 2 give him this is the first time im gonna meet him and we've been going out for about nearly 8 months now he said he

Pages: 12

pls help me. my boyfriend is coming down here to see me nxt friday and i dunno wat 2 give him this is the first time im gonna meet him and we've been going out for about nearly 8 months now he said he

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

pls help me. my boyfriend is coming down here to see me nxt friday and i dunno wat 2 give him this is the first time im gonna meet him and we've been going out for about nearly 8 months now he said he

pls help me. my boyfriend is coming down here to see me nxt friday and i dunno wat 2 give him this is the first time im gonna meet him and we've been going out for about nearly 8 months now he said he's gonna give me a necklace and i wanna give him something as well but i dunno wat plss help :crybaby:

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-09-20 07:24:37)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: pls help me. my boyfriend is coming down here to see me nxt friday and i dunno wat 2 give him this is the first time im gonna meet him and we've been going out for about nearly 8 months now he said he

You should have an idea about his interests. I'm sure you know what are his hobbies and the things he likes? That might give you a clue.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: pls help me. my boyfriend is coming down here to see me nxt friday and i dunno wat 2 give him this is the first time im gonna meet him and we've been going out for about nearly 8 months now he said he

i know that he likes to play ps3 shud i give him a game? but that doesn't look sweet :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what does he likes ba? i mean his interests??? he said hes gonna give you a necklace?? uhmmmm *isip*

Last edited by kristina16 (2007-09-20 20:41:14)

friendsterADIK
» n00b
1969-12-31

bracelet poh =) or...surprise him with a very big banner?? hehe
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahaha i think bracelet will do :D tnx siz tina tnx friendster adik tnx padme :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
nurul_22291
» n00b
1969-12-31

juz gve him what he loves,anything that related to his interest... anything like wallet,t-shirt or else...
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you could also give him a pillow... i think it'll be sweet..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm... a special thing that will remind him of u... :gift:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

look at his hobby... =)
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

just give him anyting he wantss.
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think. give him a special dinner date in a romantic place. not a material!
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

give him a watch..
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i give him sumthing he lyks...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]just give him a tight hug, a very tight hug =) or give him a puppy ... :D[/align]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Aww... puppy XD I want a kitten more... A techy person like your boyfriend who like gadgets deserve some romantic yet useful... An accessory maybe?
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lols, ask him nlng.. they will surely pic, hahaha
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It depends on his hobbies and personality. What does he like to do?
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tell him how much you love him and how much you treasure the time you are spending together and then give him a kiss. That is more than enough to us guys.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Jewelry[/i] is special. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls help me. my boyfriend is coming down here to see me nxt friday and i dunno wat 2 give him this is the first time im gonna meet him and we've been going out for about nearly 8 months now he said he

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:01

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy