• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b] i would just like to request not to close topics related to christmas upto the celebration of the three kings.. :D if that's okay with you.. because there will still be some "hang-over" o

Pages: 1

:arrow: [b] i would just like to request not to close topics related to christmas upto the celebration of the three kings.. :D if that's okay with you.. because there will still be some "hang-over" o

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] i would just like to request not to close topics related to christmas upto the celebration of the three kings.. :D if that's okay with you.. because there will still be some "hang-over" o

:arrow: [b] i would just like to request not to close topics related to christmas upto the celebration of the three kings.. :D if that's okay with you.. because there will still be some "hang-over" or aftermath of the occassion.. heehee.. juz wanna let ya know it that's okay with you.. ^_^[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b] i would just like to request not to close topics related to christmas upto the celebration of the three kings.. :D if that's okay with you.. because there will still be some "hang-over" o

hahayyzzz... i agree... :hangover: :retard:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: :arrow: [b] i would just like to request not to close topics related to christmas upto the celebration of the three kings.. :D if that's okay with you.. because there will still be some "hang-over" o

Sure thats great :thumbsup: Merry Christmas all :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sounds right.. :thumbsup: Merry Christmas to all you guys!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey! great idea sis meng. MERRY XMAS TO ALL!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]oohh.. thanks for the consideration! happy holidays everyone! i had a blast this christmas.. wee... hope the new year will be good for all of us especially for friendstertalk..[/b] :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b] i would just like to request not to close topics related to christmas upto the celebration of the three kings.. :D if that's okay with you.. because there will still be some "hang-over" o

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:02

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy