• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Anyone here who knows where I can get a software that ables to resize the kilobyte of a file, like image for example. [/b]

Pages: 1

[b]Anyone here who knows where I can get a software that ables to resize the kilobyte of a file, like image for example. [/b]

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Anyone here who knows where I can get a software that ables to resize the kilobyte of a file, like image for example. [/b]

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Anyone here who knows where I can get a software that ables to resize the kilobyte of a file, like image for example. [/b]

I am not using softwares to lower the KB or kilobyte size of an image.. just try to upload it on imageshack.. :eh: :thumbsup: the extension of the image froem jpeg will become png.. (portable network graphics)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Anyone here who knows where I can get a software that ables to resize the kilobyte of a file, like image for example. [/b]

I manually resize them on PS. :) But if you really want a software here are some sources. http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/file-resizer.html http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=file%20resizer&tag=srch
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you want to reduce the size of the file, moreover, it doesnt affect the file compress your file into the zip folder (.zip)
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for image, you can resize image using Photoshop. Open the image document then press Alt + Ctrl + I. It will open the Image Size Form. Resize your image in pixels. For ex: 800 x 600 make it 500 x 200. It defends on u. But you will notice that when u change the width it also change the height. For this thing, better to make a new document w/ the desire image size and paste it in there. Hope this help! :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Anyone here who knows where I can get a software that ables to resize the kilobyte of a file, like image for example. [/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:42

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy