• ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest if anyone can track the exact time and date when the page owner logged in... like the codes in the tracker only customized well.... [b]off topic[/b] what's the code for finding the ip addre

Pages: 1

i suggest if anyone can track the exact time and date when the page owner logged in... like the codes in the tracker only customized well.... [b]off topic[/b] what's the code for finding the ip addre

acreaver7
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i suggest if anyone can track the exact time and date when the page owner logged in... like the codes in the tracker only customized well.... [b]off topic[/b] what's the code for finding the ip addre

i suggest if anyone can track the exact time and date when the page owner logged in... like the codes in the tracker only customized well.... [b]off topic[/b] what's the code for finding the ip address??
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest if anyone can track the exact time and date when the page owner logged in... like the codes in the tracker only customized well.... [b]off topic[/b] what's the code for finding the ip addre

^ Admin and mods are the ones who can see your IP address. This is for security purposes in any forum.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest if anyone can track the exact time and date when the page owner logged in... like the codes in the tracker only customized well.... [b]off topic[/b] what's the code for finding the ip addre

I think we already have that.. though it's named "last visit". check it below our avatars.. :)
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahah!!! but the smileys are visible in the chatbox :D .
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]hahah!!! but the smileys are visible in the chatbox :D .[/quote] hey dumb! this is a century old post :lol: .... you really a retard bumping on century old posts :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest if anyone can track the exact time and date when the page owner logged in... like the codes in the tracker only customized well.... [b]off topic[/b] what's the code for finding the ip addre

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:10

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy