• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]About The Friendster Layout Contributors/ions[/i] Just a suggestion. :idea: These layout contributors would have their own thread and there they put all the [b]compilations of t

Pages: 1

Original Title: [i]About The Friendster Layout Contributors/ions[/i] Just a suggestion. :idea: These layout contributors would have their own thread and there they put all the [b]compilations of t

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]About The Friendster Layout Contributors/ions[/i] Just a suggestion. :idea: These layout contributors would have their own thread and there they put all the [b]compilations of t

Original Title: [i]About The Friendster Layout Contributors/ions[/i] Just a suggestion. :idea: These layout contributors would have their own thread and there they put all the [b]compilations of their contributions[/b]. So that each section ([url=http://theftalk.com/f21-Friendster-Layouts-%5BCSS%5D.html][b]Friendster Layouts (CSS)[/b][/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/f42-Friendster-Layouts-%5BOverlay%5D.html][b]Friendster Layouts (Overlay)[/b][/url]) wouldn't appear too crowded and disorganized. [i]EDIT[/i] (additional): :arrow: [b]i didn't mean another section will be created. just a single thread for a single contributor (of course) with at least 5 layouts each. [/b] [i]E.g. [/i] I. [b][url]Friendster Layouts CSS[/url][/b] ([i]as a section[/i]) a. [url]meng.o3[/url] ([i]as a thread[/i]) >> contains 100 css layouts b. [url]Lois[/url] ([i]as a thread[/i]) >> has 1 million layouts c.[url]`mizeL[/url] ([i]as a thread[/i]) >> contains 5 layouts d. e. .. and so on. II. [b][url]Friendster Layouts overlay[/url][/b] ([i]as a section[/i]) a. [url]xavierkym[/url] ([i]as a thread[/i]) >> contains 20 overlay layouts b. [url]eehjhay[/url] ([i]as a thread[/i]) >> contains 21 c. [url]meng.o3[/url] ([i]as a thread[/i]) >> contains 50 d. ..and so on. :wasted: [b]And please, don't be so harsh in responding to my suggestion. [/b] :D :globe: peace. no to :globe: [s]war[/s].

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 12:33:55)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]About The Friendster Layout Contributors/ions[/i] Just a suggestion. :idea: These layout contributors would have their own thread and there they put all the [b]compilations of t

That's a nice idea Weng.. Depends on what others think about it, I actually like that. ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]About The Friendster Layout Contributors/ions[/i] Just a suggestion. :idea: These layout contributors would have their own thread and there they put all the [b]compilations of t

:arrow: it's nice. thinking there would be less threads on that section. but if the lays are only on the first post, meaning all the screen caps are there, may be a bit laggish. or, they can have their screenshots small. =) nice mareh :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ thanks po. hehe. :D because i was trying to find some cool layouts there but was so lazy to view each one cuz it's so crowded. and i notice mostly the same users/members are sharing their talents. :eh: the links to screenshots and all. and it's the contributor's diskarte to have an attractive title. :eh: :arrow: [b]hope sir admin will approve this.[/b] :cool:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-09-22 12:41:29)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm i dont get it? you want to add a new forum section exclusively for the layout contributions. but layout contributors must have at least for example 5 layouts to be shared? example this scenario: A guy has 10 layouts, he could post it either in the old forum sections (css or overlay) [i]or[/i] in the [b]Layout Collections[/b] section [i]or[/i] in both old and new sections. If he will post it in the new section (Layout Collections), he must identify if a layout is css or overlay and must post all his premade layouts in just one topic/thread. lol. im making you all confuse. haha.. whatever admin's response, we'll help each other to moderate those sections
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im also confused.. hehehe...... :D but the thought of having one thread for each contributor is kinda nice... coz d present thread for d css layouts are too crowded.. [b]same contributors on diffrnt threads[/b].. wat f dey hav 10 layouts..?? dey will hav 10 dfrnt threads...? gudthing for those who compiled thier works.. [b]go for it...[/b] :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: okay, to make it clear, i think mareh does not mean New sections. rather, ONLY ONE THREAD per author. example, i have a dozen lays. so i have 12 threads. wouldn't it be better to have that 12 layouts in only one thread?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ nice one mareh, thanks for that. hehe. im so poor in english. sh*it. lol.

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-09-23 08:40:30)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice, so It will look more organized. And what will ahppen to the layout directory?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah organize is a must :thumbsup: well.. hehe. if you organize teh layout section.. kindly delete my share layouts im lazy editing it cause of fs updates lol
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. so u are trying to say that you like to add two more sections? how about just one section, and then [b]each topic titles[/b] will include these: either [b][ Overlay ][/b] or [b][ CSS ][/b] or [b]BOTH[/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-09-23 22:25:00)

derickcute_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]Example:[/b][/u] II. [b][url]Friendster Layouts overlay[/url][/b] ([i]as a section[/i]) a. [url=http://theftalk.com/t3757-%5B%5B%5B%5B---10-Layouts%21-Piece-Collection---%5D%5D%5D%5D.html]10 Layouts! One Piece Collection[/url] b. [url=http://theftalk.com/t5822-reiearth-overlay-layout-collections-ragnarok-girls-yeng-constantino.html]reiearth 19 overlay layout collections[/url] ..and so on. [b]They compile all, there layouts in one thread![/b] :D [b][u]That's the point of mizel[/u][/b] :D

Last edited by derickcute_24 (2007-09-24 04:25:40)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. so u are trying to say that you like to add two more sections? how about just one section, and then [b]each topic titles[/b] will include these: either [b][ Overlay ][/b] or [b][ CSS ][/b] or [b]BOTH[/b][/quote] :arrow: not add two sections. modify the content of the two existing layout sections
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

This is what's all about [quote]I. Friendster Tricks and Tutorials a. WVM3.1.1 b.Replace Id trick c. Transparent Shout out trick II. Friendster Add-ons a. A new site for counting page visits III. Friendster Layout[CSS] a. meng.o3's Layouts b. Emokidd's Layouts c. +katrina+'s Layouts IV. Friendster Layout[Overlay] a. eehjay's Layouts b. Emokidd's Layout c. Feenqueegurl's Layout[/quote] More organized huh?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what ate weng is trying to say is that compilation of layouts from layout makers.... =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yeah, compilations. :wallbash: rawrr..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]About The Friendster Layout Contributors/ions[/i] Just a suggestion. :idea: These layout contributors would have their own thread and there they put all the [b]compilations of t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:57

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy