• ARCHIVES 
  • » have u heard the songs in highschool musical 2? which song do u like best??? mine is "you are the song in me"

Pages: 12

have u heard the songs in highschool musical 2? which song do u like best??? mine is "you are the song in me"

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

have u heard the songs in highschool musical 2? which song do u like best??? mine is "you are the song in me"

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: have u heard the songs in highschool musical 2? which song do u like best??? mine is "you are the song in me"

^ We already have a thread for this. http://theftalk.com/t9493-High-School-Musical-OST%27s.html [b]Suggestion:[/b] Do a search on the topic before creating a new one. :idea: This is good practice as it saves you time.
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: have u heard the songs in highschool musical 2? which song do u like best??? mine is "you are the song in me"

0keii mods..u can really delete this thread.. tnx for the tip Padme. i dunno that this we already havef a thread on this one.. :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Its okay Chiny. Thanks for understanding. ;)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]What Time Is it?[/b] its hit single in HSM 2... i like it!
crystalline
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like best is fabulous! its so kinda gurly, yah know! Ashley is so good in that musical well, i really like her. she's amazing...WOW ok... got to go!
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everyday :D :D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

u are the music in me..
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fabulous!!!!~that is my simple request:lol::lol:
maui_panget96@anime.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o avada....hi.....how u get ur picture that moving....???sori if i'm not fluently in english .....ur picture is so gud...:thumbsup:...i want that tooo....like i lik hsm movie,and their song...i hope u teach me how to get lik that....:ninja:...i reallly love it:wow:....yhank....i'm maureen but u can calll me RIZELICA,,,,its my pleasure to chat??!!??with u....
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gott go my own Way ..
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gotta go my own way.. i like it ^^ hehehe...
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gotta go my own way. =D
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like everyday that's mah fav.=)
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]gotta go my own way[/b] :arrow:[b]fabulous[/b] :arrow:[b]everyday[/b] [spoiler][scroll]hi to hsm fans!!![/scroll][/spoiler]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: fabulous :arrow: gotta go my own way :arrow: everyday :arrow: you are the music in me
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Fabulous[/i] is d most popular. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-18 05:18:53)

Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Bet on it-Zac Efron/Troy
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yap! i have heard it [b][i]na na na na na na yeah you are the music in me you know the words "once upon a time " make you listen there's a reason[/i][/b] luv it so much.. and the song called Everyday too ^_^
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my fav is Unwritten . . . :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u heard the songs in highschool musical 2? which song do u like best??? mine is "you are the song in me"

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:57

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy