• ARCHIVES 
  • » A fashion signature is like your own fashion identity. e.g [skirt and blouse, jeans and shirts, etc.] mine's, capri pants, long fitted shirts and slippers. ;]

Pages: 123456789101112..12

A fashion signature is like your own fashion identity. e.g [skirt and blouse, jeans and shirts, etc.] mine's, capri pants, long fitted shirts and slippers. ;]

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: A fashion signature is like your own fashion identity. e.g [skirt and blouse, jeans and shirts, etc.] mine's, capri pants, long fitted shirts and slippers. ;]

shirt+pants=done.

Last edited by Ehcnalb (2009-01-09 13:35:36)

pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: A fashion signature is like your own fashion identity. e.g [skirt and blouse, jeans and shirts, etc.] mine's, capri pants, long fitted shirts and slippers. ;]

i go for a shirt of course the printed one's and a jeans or i maybe wear a skirt but not that often and for the shoes i wear sandals with or without heels hehe..about accecories i love to match the color of my necklace and my shirt and about my hair accecories i wear some colored clips but i usually do a pony style hehe :)
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaa.. eeehks.. its the capri short n a doll shoes thang! waaa.. superb! n cool n comfy.. :D esp, at skul.. eeehks! gotta hav my heeeeels to sum parties.. haha
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

In school i jz wear skinny jeans, a shirt, and ballet shoes... Outside school, it depends on my mood... ;)
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i go out, i wear shorts with printed t'shirt.. flipflops.. earrings.. and anythin' that's pink..! LOLZ.. :eh:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is always like this,, [i]patong-patong[/i] ,knee-length jeans,,button-like earrings,,flip-flops,,bracelet,,but i rarely use caps and shades!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]don't ask me bout this>>i'm a no fashion person!!!!haha!![/b] =)
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine its always girly and preppy like a pair of bubble skirt & a tanktop would do..but im more ov the corporate look i mean i like dressing up like a pro business girl.. =)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

black long sleeves and skirt wid jeans hahah get the point??? ehhe and of corse high heels :D
jonah_blu
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol... mine is...............hehe... simple cdo-fashion... lol... long tshirt, skinny jeans, doll shoes... and etc... ;] ;] ;]
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

small shirts/polo shirts, 3/4 shorts, sneakers, trucker cap *optional* :thumbsup:
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]harajuku fashion![/b]
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

rock fashion with a capital [u]R[/u] :thumbsup:
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tube top,backless,skiny,pantz,skirt,pointer sandals,
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

skirt,sliveless,boots
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cute tank top, with jeans/ skinny jeans, chucks, or cute and girly dress shrts, but sometimes i go for black top then jeans... kinda emo punk...with black eyeliner and black nail polish...
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

ammm... for school days: jeans, t-shirts = anything comfortable for church: skinny jeans, maternity dress(hehehe, the stylish ones actually...) parties: beach wear.. hehe
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

slim fit jeans.. lol.. and a plain colored t-shirt will do :| :lol:
Ariella27_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

4 me tokong,lacoste polo t-shirt gus2 q simple lng atska dpat com4table k sandals ok...
uolessej
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm skinny jeans, high heeled red shoes and a blouse frop topshop...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » A fashion signature is like your own fashion identity. e.g [skirt and blouse, jeans and shirts, etc.] mine's, capri pants, long fitted shirts and slippers. ;]

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 12 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy