• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think it would be better if the friendster help section would be moved on top of the tricks and tutorials section... because nowadays, i see many people posting a thread with a title of "help me" (o

Pages: 1

i think it would be better if the friendster help section would be moved on top of the tricks and tutorials section... because nowadays, i see many people posting a thread with a title of "help me" (o

heartcore
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i think it would be better if the friendster help section would be moved on top of the tricks and tutorials section... because nowadays, i see many people posting a thread with a title of "help me" (o

i think it would be better if the friendster help section would be moved on top of the tricks and tutorials section... because nowadays, i see many people posting a thread with a title of "help me" (or something like that) in the wrong section (mostly in tricks and tutorials)... what do you think guys?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i think it would be better if the friendster help section would be moved on top of the tricks and tutorials section... because nowadays, i see many people posting a thread with a title of "help me" (o

Sheesh.. they just post it ANYWHERE. i say they don't read and don't use their common sense :doubt:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i think it would be better if the friendster help section would be moved on top of the tricks and tutorials section... because nowadays, i see many people posting a thread with a title of "help me" (o

well... you got a point there and i cant argue with that :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

u know what, i like ur suggestion. :D :thumbsup: because personally i can hardly see that Friendster Help section. but if it can't be transferred on top, might as well add 3 exclaimation points after the word Help and capitalize it. hehe. e.g.: [quote][url][b]Friendster HELP !!![/b][/url] Post your general questions or requests here.[/quote] :arrow: [b]exag but can be helpful, i think. hehe.[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah.. i think even the section will be moved some still will tend to post outside help area since they are desparate :wallbash:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they mostly post on tricks and tutorials because they are looking after the tricks, then if they didn't make the trick work, They'll just post a "HELP" thread on the same section. got my point?

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-09-23 21:30:49)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mods can transfer wrong topic/s to another section except at this section. Simple as that isn't it :D
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Mods can transfer wrong topic/s to another section except at this section. Simple as that isn't it :D[/quote] yeah... but wouldn't it be convenient for the mods if they wont have to move topics? hehe... and besides, there's nothing to lose if the help section would be moved on top of tricks and tutorials right? :D [b]EDIT:[/b] @aRies04991 i think i know that quote in your sig... hehe... orihime said that in bleach 141 right? hehe :D

Last edited by heartcore (2007-09-25 01:24:56)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ translated There's nothing to lose
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

To heartcore, yup I got your point, I checked the tricks and turorials and friendster help is far from each other. Freshmens or guest must see friendster help section before bypassing tricks and tutorials :eh: My point was more complicated than yours hehehhe :retard:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@jagcopra: haha... thanks man... i'll edit that post now :D @ReversEdge: haha.. yah... its more complicated than mine... but we share the same goal... to let people know that Friendster Help section [b]EXIST[/b]!! :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Existence of Friendster help hehehe :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It exist but some people considers its existence as a small particle. Especially the rules some members consider that as atom. :lol: yet ironically the rules is the atom of the forum because it's a guideline, but that's also the problem due to it's the atom, the base. It is sometimes treated so small like it wasn't there at all... Get the idea? :wallbash: :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes sir I got the idea but evethough it is considered as as small particle, as a optimist guys we are well [b]it's better than nothing[/b] :)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^ i do like ur suggestion...but sometimes..the newbie also post everywhere.. but i think we should just tell them not to do it again..[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes it is understandable that some freshmens are posting everywhere so we as a bit old members here at Ftalk must guide them not only admin and mods =)
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe.. i agree with what sir ephe said... and that's the reason why i suggested that the help section to be moved on top (or below) tricks and tutorials so that people would notice it =) hmm... maybe i should've made this as a poll... hehe :D well, it's still up to sir admin if he will move it or not :eh:

Last edited by heartcore (2007-09-25 08:42:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think it would be better if the friendster help section would be moved on top of the tricks and tutorials section... because nowadays, i see many people posting a thread with a title of "help me" (o

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:52

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy