• ARCHIVES 
  • » I will name a music and you say if it's nice or not then give a song and the person who will make a reply will say if the muic you gave is nice or not then he/she will give a song it's like a cyc

Pages: 1

I will name a music and you say if it's nice or not then give a song and the person who will make a reply will say if the muic you gave is nice or not then he/she will give a song it's like a cyc

star1072
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I will name a music and you say if it's nice or not then give a song and the person who will make a reply will say if the muic you gave is nice or not then he/she will give a song it's like a cyc

I will name a music and you say if it's nice or not then give a song and the person who will make a reply will say if the muic you gave is nice or not then he/she will give a song it's like a cycle <object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-eqMeapv2J8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-eqMeapv2J8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object> reply and give another music below
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I will name a music and you say if it's nice or not then give a song and the person who will make a reply will say if the muic you gave is nice or not then he/she will give a song it's like a cyc

^huh? your codes are not working.. only bbcode is allowed here
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I will name a music and you say if it's nice or not then give a song and the person who will make a reply will say if the muic you gave is nice or not then he/she will give a song it's like a cyc

the codes are not working.. maybe u can edit the post.. :]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][quote=nimiel]^huh? your codes are not working.. only bbcode is allowed here[/quote] yep! agree with you . your codes are not working . [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I will name a music and you say if it's nice or not then give a song and the person who will make a reply will say if the muic you gave is nice or not then he/she will give a song it's like a cyc

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:46

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy