• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have any fave subjects at school? would you mind sharing it to us, and why? its either on ur high school or college years...

Pages: 1..1234567

Have any fave subjects at school? would you mind sharing it to us, and why? its either on ur high school or college years...

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have any fave subjects at school? would you mind sharing it to us, and why? its either on ur high school or college years...

elementery computer(lolz) hs recess vacant subject history p.e mathematics filipino TLe
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Have any fave subjects at school? would you mind sharing it to us, and why? its either on ur high school or college years...

i just like !computer! that's it!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love ncm, math, science, history and pharma. =)
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

highschool was: english, TLE then college English, algebra, genpsych, sociology, FCL (:lol::lol::lol:)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][u]Grade school[/u][/b] --> [i]English[/i] --> Social Studies [US history] --> Math --> Science --> Music --> GMRC --> Journalism --> Computer [b][u]Secondary[/u][/b] --> [i]English[/i] --> Math --> Chinese Mandarin --> Chinese Cantonese --> Music --> Computer --> English Literature --> Physical Education
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: preschool to highschool: [b]math[/b] :wow: :arrow: college : [b]math[/b] and [b]accounting[/b] :wow: over all i love [b]math[/b]...:P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, its Math and Science all along (from Elem to College)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Trigonometry[/b] [b]Math[/b] [b]Art[/b] [b]Music[/b] [b]English[/b][/quote] That's all wakaka
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all my programming subjects.. and web designing subjects.. wew. =)
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ahh my favorite subject are: Algebra Geometry Trigonometry Biology Physics TLE and my most favorite subject is: Chemistry
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am 4th year high school and loving [b]Math![/b] :wow: why? well for starters, Trigo is challenging :wow: a mix of algebra and those variety of formulas :O Our teacher is also good with it! She uses quick methods so we can understand fully the lesson :D so far, I think she's the only one who can 'actually teach' a subject the rest...no comment :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im more interested on all my programming subjects =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My favorite subjects during high school were English and Literature because I loved to read and write. Those were the only classes I ever really enjoyed.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

EngLish.. Chinese.. Music.. and Computer..:D:D + Sports..:lol:
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I <33 MATHEMATICS=) forever and ever.waha. i also like computer.and english. and break.and dismissal.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Elementary - PE(hahaha) High School - Biology/chemistry and trigonometry College - Chemistry, NSTP, Guid1
VikDrei
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mathematics Art Physics I love them ^^
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] 1st year = science math filipino COMP. 2nd year = BIOLOGY algebra Religion COMP [/b]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I really love spanish dunno why.. i just do.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have any fave subjects at school? would you mind sharing it to us, and why? its either on ur high school or college years...

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:10

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy