• ARCHIVES 
  • » yeah i have a hard time deleting message one by one .. in send folder and pm folder why not theres where i can click "Delete all"? or theres a box beside the messages that I can select/check and t

Pages: 1

yeah i have a hard time deleting message one by one .. in send folder and pm folder why not theres where i can click "Delete all"? or theres a box beside the messages that I can select/check and t

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yeah i have a hard time deleting message one by one .. in send folder and pm folder why not theres where i can click "Delete all"? or theres a box beside the messages that I can select/check and t

yeah i have a hard time deleting message one by one .. in send folder and pm folder why not theres where i can click "Delete all"? or theres a box beside the messages that I can select/check and theres a delete button so that I can choose messages to be deleted thats all :penguin:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-09-23 12:20:48)

haruko_jaissa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: yeah i have a hard time deleting message one by one .. in send folder and pm folder why not theres where i can click "Delete all"? or theres a box beside the messages that I can select/check and t

Haha! I agree! :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: yeah i have a hard time deleting message one by one .. in send folder and pm folder why not theres where i can click "Delete all"? or theres a box beside the messages that I can select/check and t

We have this "delete multiple messages" found at the very bottom of the page =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uy thank you nix ~_~ admin you can delete this thread. thanks again nix :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahehe.. no prob. :)
haruko_jaissa
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow great aries! Good thing u asked Ezil..thanks to both of you.. :lol: gtg... :penguin:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

But since I never saw that option?! When was that option implemented?!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think that's automatic in forums
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Maybe I was crossed eyes before hehehe :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yeah i have a hard time deleting message one by one .. in send folder and pm folder why not theres where i can click "Delete all"? or theres a box beside the messages that I can select/check and t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:59

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy