• ARCHIVES 
  • » just delete this if not applicable... i saw many threads/topic in help section that is like a mimicry of others... WVM there WVM here... i suggest the help section must designate a STICKY thread fo

Pages: 1

just delete this if not applicable... i saw many threads/topic in help section that is like a mimicry of others... WVM there WVM here... i suggest the help section must designate a STICKY thread fo

ka1z3r
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just delete this if not applicable... i saw many threads/topic in help section that is like a mimicry of others... WVM there WVM here... i suggest the help section must designate a STICKY thread fo

just delete this if not applicable... i saw many threads/topic in help section that is like a mimicry of others... WVM there WVM here... i suggest the help section must designate a STICKY thread for specific topics like WVM... not only WVM, but also some topics like updates, js and css linking questions... ^just delete if found not applicable... ***EDIT*** example in HELP SECTION... [b]Sticky: WVM Question/Answers[/b] where members can ask questions here... and FAQs can lessen the problems regarding a topic.. kinda likes of this.. ^^ no one bothers to see my posts.. T_T ^delete diz if it seems non sense

Last edited by ka1z3r (2007-09-25 16:58:38)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: just delete this if not applicable... i saw many threads/topic in help section that is like a mimicry of others... WVM there WVM here... i suggest the help section must designate a STICKY thread fo

You're so humble buddy, nice one =) Let's wait for their feedback :)
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just delete this if not applicable... i saw many threads/topic in help section that is like a mimicry of others... WVM there WVM here... i suggest the help section must designate a STICKY thread fo

actually, the thread of the trick is already the help section for that trick... hehe... people just dont follow the rules... hehe =)
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

or they just don't understand the tricks and codes...
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]or they just don't understand the tricks and codes...[/quote] can someone delete this century old post? :lol: it surprise me that nigga is dumber than i thought :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just delete this if not applicable... i saw many threads/topic in help section that is like a mimicry of others... WVM there WVM here... i suggest the help section must designate a STICKY thread fo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:43

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy