• ARCHIVES 
  • » =) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)

Pages: 1

=) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)

arius_virus
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

=) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: =) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)

hi there, you're very welcum to ft, hehe! hope you'll enjoy your stay! ^_^
~*£i£amßüzh™che*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: =) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)

we're both newbies here , welcome xten :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey.welcome to ftalk! :D :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Arius!! welcome!! i'm weng btw... friends?!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi arius! welcome to ftalk! hope you enjoy here..[/b] :eh:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy your stay ok?^^
vince0
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi hehe welcome ^___^ hope yul not spam lyk me :lol:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arius_virus]=) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)[/quote] [b]Welcome to FT! Enjoy![/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there arius! welcome to ft!!! :D enjoy ur stay. and have fun... (arius-aries. almost the same. hehe :lol: )
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

woi tao ka na!! ahahaha welcome.. maraming tao d2.. =)
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=arius_virus]=) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)[/quote] anytime bro ur welcome here!! ftalk members are very friendly :) do u make layouts also?????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » =) im a newbie who wants to learn more about friendster... im an online game addict and a netsurfer... i just want to make friends and help others as i can... i hope iam welcome here... =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy