• ARCHIVES 
  • » hiyee people,! i got curious wit' this forum that's why i joined you guys,! i'm not really a f'ster addict [and a net'addict] but i love reading other people's opinion about sumthing =) and my f'ste

Pages: 12

hiyee people,! i got curious wit' this forum that's why i joined you guys,! i'm not really a f'ster addict [and a net'addict] but i love reading other people's opinion about sumthing =) and my f'ste

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hiyee people,! i got curious wit' this forum that's why i joined you guys,! i'm not really a f'ster addict [and a net'addict] but i love reading other people's opinion about sumthing =) and my f'ste

hEY THere! Welcome to ftalk! Ahehehe..im bob... =|
~*£i£amßüzh™che*~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hiyee people,! i got curious wit' this forum that's why i joined you guys,! i'm not really a f'ster addict [and a net'addict] but i love reading other people's opinion about sumthing =) and my f'ste

[b]hi there bob =| che here .. thankz for the welcome :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hiyee people,! i got curious wit' this forum that's why i joined you guys,! i'm not really a f'ster addict [and a net'addict] but i love reading other people's opinion about sumthing =) and my f'ste

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:47

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy