• ARCHIVES 
  • » when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..m

Pages: 1

when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..m

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..m

when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..my personal infos..or name which i doubt that another person has it already, it still shows the same msg.. :crybaby: so can any1 help me bout this prob? ;) ;)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..m

wat age did u put..??? u must b 18 and above...
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..m

if the problem is not the age, i think you should contact friendster blogs help, since it might be a problem on their end. :penguin:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]wat age did u put..??? u must b 18 and above...[/quote] do i have 2 input my age in registering for one?? if youre talking bout my age on my fs accnt.. at first it was 16, then i changed it to 26.. do u think that maybe the cause why cant i reg for one??
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dr.love]if the problem is not the age, i think you should contact friendster blogs help, since it might be a problem on their end. :penguin:[/quote] [b]how can i do that doc?[/b] =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oopss... ^double post... ahmn.. i forgot it.. hehe.. but f u r asked about ur age during registraxn, u must put 18 and above.. and maybe ur domain.. u got d same url wid aders...

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-09-27 00:02:10)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--]when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..my personal infos..or name which i doubt that another person has it already, it still shows the same msg.. :crybaby: so can any1 help me bout this prob? ;) ;)[/quote] yea cutieshika is ryt maybe ur url has been taken by anader so if i wer u,just think anader url i gues :eh:
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--][quote=dr.love]if the problem is not the age, i think you should contact friendster blogs help, since it might be a problem on their end. :penguin:[/quote] [b]how can i do that doc?[/b] =)[/quote] if you want to make your friendster blog problems friendster team's problem...hehe, you make use their ticketing help system. just follow this link... <">most of the time, if I have problems, i simply go there. they are reliable as withing 24 hours they respond you. But if it's tweaking problems, i stick to ftalk. [quote]maybe ur domain.. u got d same url wid aders...[/quote] I think cUtiEshika is right.
celisebc
» n00b
1969-12-31

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]TOPIC SOLVED[/b] (u juz sed it n d tutorial ryt..??)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ yup! tnx to the tut..i now have a blog!!...close this topic..will ya!! :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when i register for my own blog.. it always show this msg.. [b]"The domain name you chose either has invalid characters or is already reserved by the system."..[/b] eventhough i use my own name..m

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:33

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy