• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]i'm just wondering, why is that whenever i view my profile [overlaid], the overlay thingy is only at the media box!? [sorry for the grammar :crybaby: ][/b][/align]

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]i'm just wondering, why is that whenever i view my profile [overlaid], the overlay thingy is only at the media box!? [sorry for the grammar :crybaby: ][/b][/align]

' dhenise '
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm just wondering, why is that whenever i view my profile [overlaid], the overlay thingy is only at the media box!? [sorry for the grammar :crybaby: ][/b][/align]

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]i'm just wondering, why is that whenever i view my profile [overlaid], the overlay thingy is only at the media box!? [sorry for the grammar :crybaby: ][/b][/align]

try to regenerate you codes again.. and before regeneratung you codes.. test first the html codes save as .htm or .html and then check if it looks good then if its working generate it and place again in media box.. =) [url]www.markyctrigger.com[/url] is the best way.. :|
' dhenise '
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]i'm just wondering, why is that whenever i view my profile [overlaid], the overlay thingy is only at the media box!? [sorry for the grammar :crybaby: ][/b][/align]

[b]thanks.. now i know!! =D [/b]

Last edited by ' dhenise ' (2007-09-27 08:02:44)

pink13
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah!!!it only in media!!!why?help me plz!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]i'm just wondering, why is that whenever i view my profile [overlaid], the overlay thingy is only at the media box!? [sorry for the grammar :crybaby: ][/b][/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:11

[ 11 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy