• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya

Pages: 1

hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya

myx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya

hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya doin? :thumbsup: - myxie
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya

elow myx! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! :D btw, u can call me [b]sis[/b] if you like... :lol:
myx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya

[quote=vina]elow myx! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! :D btw, u can call me [b]sis[/b] if you like... :lol:[/quote] [color=deeppink]hi sis vina! how ya doin? thanks for the warm welcome! i really appreciate it![/color]

Last edited by myx (2006-12-29 21:29:30)

vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

no biggy sis myx!
myx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]thanks talaga ha! well.. ilang taon ka na pala sis?[/color]

Last edited by myx (2006-12-29 21:43:48)

vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm 15... =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi myx! welcome to ft.. :D enjoy the stay and have fun here! btw, i'm nix.. almost the same. myx-nix. haha! :lol:
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey! myx.... welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting nyah.....
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=myx]hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya doin? :thumbsup: - myxie[/quote] [b]hi ate myx! we're all fine here. btw, welcome to ftalk!! ü[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi sis myx? can i call you sis? hehe, anyweiz,, welcum to ft, enjoy ur stay and keep posting dude =P ^_^
myx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b]vina[/b] Oh so ate ka pala.. ahehehe.. ate vina? wee.. sis vina na lang.. ahehehe.. [b]aRies04991[/b] hi sis nix! wahehe.. yea.. almost the same name huh? well, thanks for the welcome! [b]ghen[/b] hi [s]sis[/s] ghen! ahehe.. thanks for the welcome! [b]`mizel[/b] hi mizel! ate na ba ako? hehe.. thanks for the welcome also! [b]'-'LoisFuLL'-'[/b] hehe.. sureness! you can call me sis.. mwuah! thanks for the welcome and you're the girl! yea.. hehe.. [/color]
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think [i]sis vina[/i] is kewl! :D sooo, seyah around [b]lil sis[/b] :lol: ohh.,. can yah do me a favor? can u add me up? :D here's mah add. :arrow: vina3091@yahoo.com

Last edited by vina (2006-12-30 06:48:19)

myx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]seeyah around sis vina.. wee.. how are you? what ya doin? yey![/color]
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm fine... hey, how 'bout u sis? are u having fun posting in diz forum?
myx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]fine also.. and yea.. i'm having a great time.. but i have lil fwends only.. i just hope to have tons of friends like you do.. =| so.. erm.. i have nothing to say.. :) [/color]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=myx][color=deeppink][b]aRies04991[/b] hi sis nix! wahehe.. yea.. almost the same name huh? well, thanks for the welcome![/color][/quote] Oopss.. mistake here! hehe bro po (not sis. hehe). hahaha!! :lol: =D :D piz :D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2006-12-30 08:53:03)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

weee!! :penguin: Welcome to ftalk ahehehehe =|
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey myx!welcome to ftalk! :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all.. call me myx or ate myx.. (that's not my real name).. i'm 13 y/o.. and yea.. i really lurve friendster.. i wanna meet new friends in the internet.. so.. care to chat? yeah.. :) how ya

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:59

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy