• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever want your blogs to be read by the people here? Now it's your chance to post a link & a short description of what we can expect from it.. I make this thread in this section coz I figured that a bl

Pages: 123

Ever want your blogs to be read by the people here? Now it's your chance to post a link & a short description of what we can expect from it.. I make this thread in this section coz I figured that a bl

saccharine
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ever want your blogs to be read by the people here? Now it's your chance to post a link & a short description of what we can expect from it.. I make this thread in this section coz I figured that a bl

[url]http://sugarpaoie.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/[/url] bitter harsh truths, sweet nothings... whimsical and random bursts of emotions. ;)
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ever want your blogs to be read by the people here? Now it's your chance to post a link & a short description of what we can expect from it.. I make this thread in this section coz I figured that a bl

1st option. hehe. :D visit my blog - [url=http://cinamai.blogs.friendster.com]mysocalledHaven[/url].
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

me, i'm just reading the topic if i'm interested. i don't post them. ahahha. but past years, i posted a lot...
ibrahim
» n00b
1969-12-31

I enjoy reading Blogs which interesting! :lol: http://ibrahim87.blogs.friendster.com/rindu_padi_dibuai_bayu/ :penguin:
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][b] Mine: http://cutiesweetdoll.blogs.friendster.com Post some comments :) [/b][/color]
benzjay
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) self expressions.... here's mine ;) www.benzopenground.blogs.friendster.com
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I mostly write about what pisses me off! hehe! And I appreciate people that comments on the blog. http://lordamiah.blogs.friendster.com/show_me_the_way/
cute_mark99
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://markangelo03.blogs.friendster.com/mark_uy/[/url] my blog., feel free to view., and leave a comment., guyzzz., just a question., y is that that everytime i view my profile., my blog box says., "no content found" on it., its one reason why noone sees my profile., can u help me in this problem please.,
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wala lang, just want to see one of my thoughts posted and read by other people. What's Going On? Our society sends mixed signals. I got a letter from my credit card company, saying, “…you are one of our most valued customers. We would like to raise your buying power by (higher amount).” The next week, because I was late in sending a payment of a measly sum, I got another letter from the same company. It made me feel like a terrible person. It seemed to be saying that if I didn’t pay up immediately, they would take action against me. Which am I? A valuable customer or a terrible creditor? Even more, how am I going to handle these mixed signals. On one hand, I was urged to go out and spend a lot more money. On the other, I felt threatened because I was late making a payment. It’s like the signals our society sends to people. In some ads, movies, and videos, they’re told to indulge themselves now – with sex, smoking or alcohol. Yet at another times, they are warned about STD, AIDS, packs with signs that doctors warning cigarette smoking as dangers to health and word against drinking while driving. Weird!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i want to make a new blog in my friendster, but not now. it's coming soon. :eh: :wallbash:
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alhakeem]Wala lang, just want to see one of my thoughts posted and read by other people. What's Going On? Our society sends mixed signals. I got a letter from my credit card company, saying, “…you are one of our most valued customers. We would like to raise your buying power by (higher amount).” The next week, because I was late in sending a payment of a measly sum, I got another letter from the same company. It made me feel like a terrible person. It seemed to be saying that if I didn’t pay up immediately, they would take action against me. Which am I? A valuable customer or a terrible creditor? Even more, how am I going to handle these mixed signals. On one hand, I was urged to go out and spend a lot more money. On the other, I felt threatened because I was late making a payment. It’s like the signals our society sends to people. In some ads, movies, and videos, they’re told to indulge themselves now – with sex, smoking or alcohol. Yet at another times, they are warned about STD, AIDS, packs with signs that doctors warning cigarette smoking as dangers to health and word against drinking while driving. Weird![/quote] ads are not the same with warnings from health agencies because health agencies look after public health and safety while ads are meant to attract customers/consumers hence they shouldn't be used in an analogy for your predicament. As for the main issue, yup banks are asses! They just want us to spend more so that they can earn more. You are only a valuable customer as long as you pay on time. Cruel world indeed!
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello! I choose the first one! =) =)
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

up! :idea: this is a great topic, worthy of reading again! :thumbsup:
' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

i blog about happiness, excitement and hate.. im not an active blogger though.. but im trying to be one from now on.. :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the first one.. it serves as an extension to express ones thoughts,feelings and opinions regarding things which he/she can't express to anyone close to him/her.. blogging is not merely on writing but i find blogging a stress reliever.. you can write anything u want as long as you are aware of the law.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i use my blog to express how i feel, my thoughts (eventhough sometimes my thoughts don't make sense) and my ideas....
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

YES! I just want to express it to other people ... that's my main reason why i have my web log...

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-17 16:35:27)

hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm still startin my blog but this is it: http://cheerylass.livejournal.com/
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]YES! I just want to expressed it to other people ..[/i] :D
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine's :arrow: [url]http://mikariancakenerlhen.blog.friendster.com[/url] comments highly appreciated! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever want your blogs to be read by the people here? Now it's your chance to post a link & a short description of what we can expect from it.. I make this thread in this section coz I figured that a bl

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy