• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is my suggestion. If 1.) Separate Section of Js and Css. Newbies will be familiarized with Js and css code, and also avoind confusion between them. else 2.) Put [CSS] or [JS] text on the title

Pages: 1

This is my suggestion. If 1.) Separate Section of Js and Css. Newbies will be familiarized with Js and css code, and also avoind confusion between them. else 2.) Put [CSS] or [JS] text on the title

jagcopra
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is my suggestion. If 1.) Separate Section of Js and Css. Newbies will be familiarized with Js and css code, and also avoind confusion between them. else 2.) Put [CSS] or [JS] text on the title

This is my suggestion. If 1.) Separate Section of Js and Css. Newbies will be familiarized with Js and css code, and also avoind confusion between them. else 2.) Put [CSS] or [JS] text on the title of the trick, again, to avoid confusion and familiarize newbies. If found non sense or posted earlier, This Thread should be available for deletion. Thanks for whom it may concern. =3
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This is my suggestion. If 1.) Separate Section of Js and Css. Newbies will be familiarized with Js and css code, and also avoind confusion between them. else 2.) Put [CSS] or [JS] text on the title

waw.. i like ur suggestion.. this is to lessen the posts about whether the code is js or css =)
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This is my suggestion. If 1.) Separate Section of Js and Css. Newbies will be familiarized with Js and css code, and also avoind confusion between them. else 2.) Put [CSS] or [JS] text on the title

but what if the post has both css and js codes (like the Friend Randomizer in MainNav by sir ken)? it has both css and js codes...
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ it has instructions in it so dont worry.. :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Even though it has instructions, remember still some cannot understand those thing! I agree jvs and css must in separate section. I am one of those who cannot understand those thing :eh:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

As I said, if separate section is really not a good suggestion, just add the [CSS] or [JS] or both to the title of the thread, so that users will not be confused about the trick, on how to use, what should they do, how to make it work and also what is the right file for the code to apply. or like this one, I also suggest I.Friendster tricks and tutorials a. JS tricks b. CSS tricks something like that.. and if the trick uses the same code, both JS and CSS, the code who's longer will be the right section where to post the trick. Hope you get my point here.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wuu i lyk ur suggestion.. it helped me during mah first day as a member
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So it mean this was finally implemented.
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree with this... em not a newbee but every update of FS i gt so bewildering my profile such a mess.... theres a lot of linker codes for js/css... :wallbash: (NAGUGULUMIHANAN AKO) :wallbash:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weeh, yah nice suggestion..try to think d advantages if we separate those js to css..so if all the js codes that can be found in tricks and tut. will be moved to one forum,it prevent laggesh page wen you open the tricks and tut. section...

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2007-10-23 11:12:33)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm wat is it with js tricks anyway?
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF99CC][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img]'-++ keep posting++-'[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img] †¸¸.·´´♥¸¸.·´´† ™[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img] -i'm not black- [img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img]™ `··._.· ♥`··._.· †[/b][/color] [color=#FF66FF] no ones sharing Vbscript on the tricks and tutorials section. let me share dis to you! here's a linker for VBscript!. <">or External Form: <">[/color] [color=#FF99CC][b]©••••-friendster profile ripper- ••••©[/align][/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is my suggestion. If 1.) Separate Section of Js and Css. Newbies will be familiarized with Js and css code, and also avoind confusion between them. else 2.) Put [CSS] or [JS] text on the title

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:51

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy