• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can anybody please give me the Anti-right click code and Auto Testimonial code?...Thanks to those who will help me... ;]

Pages: 1

Can anybody please give me the Anti-right click code and Auto Testimonial code?...Thanks to those who will help me... ;]

masterjuno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can anybody please give me the Anti-right click code and Auto Testimonial code?...Thanks to those who will help me... ;]

Last edited by masterjuno (2007-09-27 02:43:14)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Can anybody please give me the Anti-right click code and Auto Testimonial code?...Thanks to those who will help me... ;]

You can use this. It will disable the right click and the text being selected. It means that there will be no right clicks and no selecting texts or highlights <">About the testimonials, go here http://theftalk.com/t2423-Auto-Update-Module-%5BOverlay%5D-Updated-June19.html
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can anybody please give me the Anti-right click code and Auto Testimonial code?...Thanks to those who will help me... ;]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:34

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy