• ARCHIVES 
  • » Forgive me for I committed a sin, the sin of [b]Vanity[/b].. every time I look at the mirror, I always tell myself how beautiful I am. But it seems it isn't the sin of vanity it's a sin of[b] Lying[/b

Pages: 123

Forgive me for I committed a sin, the sin of [b]Vanity[/b].. every time I look at the mirror, I always tell myself how beautiful I am. But it seems it isn't the sin of vanity it's a sin of[b] Lying[/b

prettywoman
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Forgive me for I committed a sin, the sin of [b]Vanity[/b].. every time I look at the mirror, I always tell myself how beautiful I am. But it seems it isn't the sin of vanity it's a sin of[b] Lying[/b

Forgive me for I committed a sin, the sin of [b]Vanity[/b].. every time I look at the mirror, I always tell myself how beautiful I am. But it seems it isn't the sin of vanity it's a sin of[b] Lying[/b]. :D

Last edited by prettywoman (2007-09-30 09:10:24)

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Forgive me for I committed a sin, the sin of [b]Vanity[/b].. every time I look at the mirror, I always tell myself how beautiful I am. But it seems it isn't the sin of vanity it's a sin of[b] Lying[/b

welcome to FTalk! i think ur pretty... :o
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Forgive me for I committed a sin, the sin of [b]Vanity[/b].. every time I look at the mirror, I always tell myself how beautiful I am. But it seems it isn't the sin of vanity it's a sin of[b] Lying[/b

[quote=dracoknight09]welcome to FTalk! i think ur pretty... :o[/quote] thank you :rose: no I'm not ;)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi sis pretty :wow: welcome :kiss:
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]hi sis pretty :wow: welcome :kiss:[/quote] thanks sis ;) muahhhh! actually this nick is really fits you! :rose:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whahahahahah... :lol: ur funny.... welcome in ftalk
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]thank you rose no I'm not wink[/quote] no... i think u r... :D ... do u have a link to ur profile?
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..dun 4get read rules :D
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello (^_^) Welcome Here :rose: Read teh Rules :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: Have Fun :lol: Cya Around :penguin: [/b] Btw Nice user :eh:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) [i][b]Welcome to ftalk family prettywoman [/b][/i] =) :D [b]Enjoy yoh stay here[/b] :D [i][b]se yah[/b][/i] :penguin:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Nice name.. :arrow: Welcome to Ftalk!! :arrow: enjoy posting dear!! :arrow: c u around.. :arrow: Peace!![/b]
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4757/rulkk0.gif[/img]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z16/Argenine/ept0k.gif[/img]
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk and stay pwetty like u sed ! ;) :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D :rose:
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk @pretty enjoy posting
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello and welcome to FTalk. Enjoy!!
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]nice to see u here :) kip posting :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Forgive me for I committed a sin, the sin of [b]Vanity[/b].. every time I look at the mirror, I always tell myself how beautiful I am. But it seems it isn't the sin of vanity it's a sin of[b] Lying[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:41

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy