• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I think its better if the news and announcement box is on the top... :arrow: cuz it'll make us more easier to know about the new updates, worms, announcement and much more.. :arrow: urm..juz su

Pages: 1

[b]I think its better if the news and announcement box is on the top... :arrow: cuz it'll make us more easier to know about the new updates, worms, announcement and much more.. :arrow: urm..juz su

fando91
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]I think its better if the news and announcement box is on the top... :arrow: cuz it'll make us more easier to know about the new updates, worms, announcement and much more.. :arrow: urm..juz su

[b]I think its better if the news and announcement box is on the top... :arrow: cuz it'll make us more easier to know about the new updates, worms, announcement and much more.. :arrow: urm..juz suggesting..[/b] :D :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I think its better if the news and announcement box is on the top... :arrow: cuz it'll make us more easier to know about the new updates, worms, announcement and much more.. :arrow: urm..juz su

oh nice ~ that would be great if place on top =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I think its better if the news and announcement box is on the top... :arrow: cuz it'll make us more easier to know about the new updates, worms, announcement and much more.. :arrow: urm..juz su

yah i agree with you members will notice it :ninja:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I agree. That's basic =)
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Me too ;) :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it was actually on the top before. i dunno why the admin moved it down :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I think its better if the news and announcement box is on the top... :arrow: cuz it'll make us more easier to know about the new updates, worms, announcement and much more.. :arrow: urm..juz su

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy