• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] is one of my favourite bands!![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my [b]favourite song[/b] from [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] :eh: :eh: :

Pages: 123

[color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] is one of my favourite bands!![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my [b]favourite song[/b] from [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] :eh: :eh: :

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] is one of my favourite bands!![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my [b]favourite song[/b] from [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] :eh: :eh: :

[color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] is one of my favourite bands!![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my [b]favourite song[/b] from [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] :eh: :eh: : :arrow: [color=red]secret[/b][/color] :arrow: [color=blue][b]sunday morning[/b][/color] :arrow: [color=green][b]this love[/b][/color] :arrow: [color=darkviolet][b]wake up call[/b][/color] what else?!..well... :doubt: [b]mostyl all of them!!![/b] :lol: whats ur favourite [color=maroon][b]maroon 5 song[/b][/color]??

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-09-29 01:34:44)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] is one of my favourite bands!![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my [b]favourite song[/b] from [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] :eh: :eh: :

She will beloved and Shiver
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] is one of my favourite bands!![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my [b]favourite song[/b] from [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] :eh: :eh: :

I listen to mostly rap, but I love Maroon 5, as well. My fave songs would probably be: "She Will Be Loved" "This Love" "Harder to Breathe" "Makes Me Wonder" "Shiver"
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I love them all!..but they say that Maroon 5 is only good in the music videos and on the recording scene..but they dont do very well in Live performances..
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOVE MARo0N 5.... all the song i love it,,, goodnight-goodnight... makes me wonder... not falling apart.... etc!!!!!
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like 'wont go home without you'. =|
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w0000aaahh.. b0ut myn.. :arrow: w0n't g0 h0me with0ut y0u.. :arrow: this love :arrow: makes me wonder.. ahihi..
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]sunday morning[/b] :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]this love[/b] :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]makes me wonder[/b] :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Makes me wonder[/b] and [b]won't go home w/o you[/b], nice songs.. i guess they're starting to 'rock' again. haha
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ur right with that!..maroon 5 wasnt popular that much back then unlike now after makes me wonder..and those other songs..glad that they are back and they are so rocking it!..i really dream of going to their concert! :crybaby:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yup, i agree to you after the released their first single form their new album, i think they got eve more popular @ topic: i really love their songs, kinda relaxing, good melodies & meaningful lyrics :arrow: won't go home without you :arrow: this love :arrow: she will be loved :arrow: makes me wonder :arrow: sunday morning i know that they will have a concert here on march 5, it's like [b]MAR[/b]OON [b]5[/b], wahahaha!
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yahh..thats why i doubt that maroon 5 fans will forget the date cause the date is already inside the name.. for me, the new songs from their new album , it seems that theyve let go soo much...i mean, b4, i wud know that its maroon 5 already,but since the realease of makes me wonder,theyve just cahnged so much.. @TOPIC: maroon 5 songs?? i love all of them..download all the songs..recentyl, ive downloaded, The Sun and Control Myself..nice tracks..its more of an upbeat track..
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is makes we wonder! xDD
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

it wont be soon before long -- one of the best albums by maroon five. wont go home without you and she will be loved are the bests.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have the special edition Maroon 5 album with 21 songs. Just to say I love all their songs. =D
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love their songs esp. this love, she will be loved and makes me wonder
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

won't go home w/o u..! lab dis new song..!aah btw,maroon 5 rock d araneta tom..!can't w8 long 4 dis concert..! :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If you want to see the special edition Maroon 5 album, if you have time, visit my downloads section. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-03-04 06:05:22)

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thankz eph,,gotta check dat later..! :D:thumbsup:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]If you want to see the special edition Maroon 5 album, if you have time, visit my downloads section. =) :thumbsup:[/quote] :o,, wahhhhhhhh! i wana see that! tnx a million for sharing ephe!! :D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] is one of my favourite bands!![/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: my [b]favourite song[/b] from [color=maroon][b]maroon 5[/b][/color][b] :eh: :eh: :

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:02

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy