• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] hi everyone.... though i'm only a hours in this community i eventually liked the atmosphere of this place... i hope i can have a lot of friends here.. and i'm looking forward for a goo

Pages: 12

[align=center] hi everyone.... though i'm only a hours in this community i eventually liked the atmosphere of this place... i hope i can have a lot of friends here.. and i'm looking forward for a goo

vicmhar06
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] hi everyone.... though i'm only a hours in this community i eventually liked the atmosphere of this place... i hope i can have a lot of friends here.. and i'm looking forward for a goo

[align=center] hi everyone.... though i'm only a hours in this community i eventually liked the atmosphere of this place... i hope i can have a lot of friends here.. and i'm looking forward for a good friendship to everyone... :D btw its nice to see the rules first... [/align]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] hi everyone.... though i'm only a hours in this community i eventually liked the atmosphere of this place... i hope i can have a lot of friends here.. and i'm looking forward for a goo

welcome to ftalk.... :D
bhei11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] hi everyone.... though i'm only a hours in this community i eventually liked the atmosphere of this place... i hope i can have a lot of friends here.. and i'm looking forward for a goo

hi!welcome fellow newbie! enjoy ur stay here in Ftalk! dont forget to read the rules ;]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) [b]Halow vicmhar06 [/b] =) [i][b]Welcome to ftalk family [/b][/i] ;) :thumbsup: :D [b]Enjoy ur stay here[/b] :D :penguin: [i][b] Owkies see yah around vicmhar06 [/b][/i] :penguin:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you're gonna like in here! this forum really rocks! welcome to ftalk! :rose:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi there Welcome to our Forum Enjoy your stay here :thumbsup:
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there welcome 2 ftalk
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello and welcome to FTalk. Enjoy!!
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huwelcome to eftok!!!
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] *welcome* read the rules first![/align]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!! enjoy posting!!!!
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† 友'-mHeryL ♥'s bLue-'友 ™ †--♣[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff] welcome to ftalk! [/color][/align]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FriendsterTalk forum.!!![img]http://kapatiran.4.forumer.com/html/emoticons/kapatiran/otso.gif[/img] [/b] The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. [img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/lupin32/th_dance-1.gif[/img]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/tuinkz14/welcumr.gif[/img] [b]++++++nicey here!!! nice meeting you!!!!++++++[/b]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi welcome to fstalk always follow our forum rules in fstalk enjoy posting see ya around!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] hi everyone.... though i'm only a hours in this community i eventually liked the atmosphere of this place... i hope i can have a lot of friends here.. and i'm looking forward for a goo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:22

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy