• ARCHIVES 
  • » aq nga pala c jennifer ako'y baguhan lang dito.. at di pa masyadong marunong sa mga codes.. i've decided here to join coz i want to learn how to tweak my friendster and to put some effects and many mo

Pages: 12

aq nga pala c jennifer ako'y baguhan lang dito.. at di pa masyadong marunong sa mga codes.. i've decided here to join coz i want to learn how to tweak my friendster and to put some effects and many mo

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

aq nga pala c jennifer ako'y baguhan lang dito.. at di pa masyadong marunong sa mga codes.. i've decided here to join coz i want to learn how to tweak my friendster and to put some effects and many mo

aq nga pala c jennifer ako'y baguhan lang dito.. at di pa masyadong marunong sa mga codes.. i've decided here to join coz i want to learn how to tweak my friendster and to put some effects and many more but it's kinda hard and takes a time so sometimes im just surrending coz my head is aching,, hihiihhi... ahmp.. sana lang mag karoon me ng friends dito natuturuan aqoh sa lahat2... ahmp.. my account in friendster are: leojennyzi_23_07_bhezt@yahoo.com--->http://profiles.friendster.com/j06231994 jennymoiselle007@yahoo.com-->http://profiles.friendster.com/jennyci leojenny_23@yahoo.com-->http://profiles.friendster.com/i30228246 arlynmae_jenny@yahoo.com-->http://profiles.friendster.com/11362514 so that you can know more about me.. maraming salamat poh... sana maging friends tayu.. =) [color=red]Please avoid posting in Tagalog. Please read the rules and kindly edit your post. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-09-29 09:16:17)

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: aq nga pala c jennifer ako'y baguhan lang dito.. at di pa masyadong marunong sa mga codes.. i've decided here to join coz i want to learn how to tweak my friendster and to put some effects and many mo

welcome.in ftalk..please always follow rules..and plz.speak english :rolleyes:

Last edited by twinkleprincess (2007-09-29 06:06:52)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: aq nga pala c jennifer ako'y baguhan lang dito.. at di pa masyadong marunong sa mga codes.. i've decided here to join coz i want to learn how to tweak my friendster and to put some effects and many mo

welcome to ftalk.. follow ftalk rules.. :D
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
rUde'cEsSa
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. enjoy posting here!! see yah around!! :)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) [b]Welcom here at ftalk[/b] =) [i][b]Enjoy ur stay here and please read the rules first[/b][/i] :eh: :thumbsup:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... :D :thumbsup:
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk you gonna learn more things here lol... :D follow ftalk rules ayt? :D :thumbsup: [/b]
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello and welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy!!
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/janell07_2006/WELCOME.gif[/img] *welcome* read the rules first before posting! dont speak in tagalog unless you are in philippines section![/align]
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elow!!! welcome to friendstertalk!!! enjoy posting!! have fun!!!!!
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† 友'-mHeryL ♥'s bLue-'友 ™ †--♣[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff]hi..welcome to ftalk! [/color][/align]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FriendsterTalk forum.!!![img]http://kapatiran.4.forumer.com/html/emoticons/kapatiran/otso.gif[/img] [/b] The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. [img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/lupin32/th_dance-1.gif[/img]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/tuinkz14/welcumr.gif[/img] [b]++++++nicey here!!! nice meeting you!!!!++++++ and no posting in tagalog next tym okay?? =) [/b]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi welcome to fstalk always follow our forum rules in fstalk enjoy posting see ya around!
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! have fun! :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi welcome to ftalk have fun posting see ya around!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To Friendstertalk. Enjoy ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » aq nga pala c jennifer ako'y baguhan lang dito.. at di pa masyadong marunong sa mga codes.. i've decided here to join coz i want to learn how to tweak my friendster and to put some effects and many mo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:27

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy