• ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the code of here?i already edited the codes!!but where is the code to put in media?so that i directly copy paste it!!!plz help me!!!! [code]<html> <head> <title>:: ~pretty in pink~ ::</title>

Pages: 1

what is the code of here?i already edited the codes!!but where is the code to put in media?so that i directly copy paste it!!!plz help me!!!! [code]<html> <head> <title>:: ~pretty in pink~ ::</title>

pink13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what is the code of here?i already edited the codes!!but where is the code to put in media?so that i directly copy paste it!!!plz help me!!!! [code]<html> <head> <title>:: ~pretty in pink~ ::</title>

what is the code of here?i already edited the codes!!but where is the code to put in media?so that i directly copy paste it!!!plz help me!!!! <">

Last edited by pink13 (2007-09-30 11:24:25)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what is the code of here?i already edited the codes!!but where is the code to put in media?so that i directly copy paste it!!!plz help me!!!! [code]<html> <head> <title>:: ~pretty in pink~ ::</title>

go to http://www.markyctrigger.com click OG 10.4 paste your HTML code in the first box press generate copy and paste the generated code into the media box of ur friendster hit save
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the code of here?i already edited the codes!!but where is the code to put in media?so that i directly copy paste it!!!plz help me!!!! [code]<html> <head> <title>:: ~pretty in pink~ ::</title>

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:01

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy