• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]why the code are not working???innstead of overlay???help me guyz!!!i dont have overlay!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i use the og standard!!!the c0des are [code]<div i

Pages: 1

[quote]why the code are not working???innstead of overlay???help me guyz!!!i dont have overlay!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i use the og standard!!!the c0des are [code]<div i

pink13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]why the code are not working???innstead of overlay???help me guyz!!!i dont have overlay!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i use the og standard!!!the c0des are [code]<div i

[quote]why the code are not working???innstead of overlay???help me guyz!!!i dont have overlay!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i use the og standard!!!the c0des are <">[b]then i put thiz code in media!the results is:[/b] [img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb13/pretty_in_pinkz990/wghy.jpg[/img] [b] i hope u will help me!!!![/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]why the code are not working???innstead of overlay???help me guyz!!!i dont have overlay!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i use the og standard!!!the c0des are [code]<div i

revert your profile, check if there's another unwanted codes in the other parts of your profile (for example in aboutme part), generate your html code in the OG v10.4 (aka OGvX)
seloso26
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]why the code are not working???innstead of overlay???help me guyz!!!i dont have overlay!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i use the og standard!!!the c0des are [code]<div i

:cool: :paranoid: [i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][b][/b]
piyo_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think the generator are still not working... it happens to me too...
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=seloso26]:cool: :paranoid: [i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][b][/b][/quote] [color=deeppink]excuse me, read the rules.. =| putting only smiles are kind of spamming follow the rules :D [/color]
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sir Eejhay is right. Please delete your temporary Internet files and preview it again. The generator is working. If it appears again,Try to use OG++. If it happens again,wait for further announcements on Markyctrigger.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]why the code are not working???innstead of overlay???help me guyz!!!i dont have overlay!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i use the og standard!!!the c0des are [code]<div i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:56

[ 12 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy