• ARCHIVES 
  • » does anyone knows how to make an animation using adobe image ready?the one with the photoshop cs2... so i can make avatars and other stuff.. thanks.. :D

Pages: 1

does anyone knows how to make an animation using adobe image ready?the one with the photoshop cs2... so i can make avatars and other stuff.. thanks.. :D

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

does anyone knows how to make an animation using adobe image ready?the one with the photoshop cs2... so i can make avatars and other stuff.. thanks.. :D

やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: does anyone knows how to make an animation using adobe image ready?the one with the photoshop cs2... so i can make avatars and other stuff.. thanks.. :D

its easy to make animation with cs3.4 but i suggest this site to you... its just a simple gifninja.com
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: does anyone knows how to make an animation using adobe image ready?the one with the photoshop cs2... so i can make avatars and other stuff.. thanks.. :D

but how can i make it in photoshop?? the version i have is CS2..
rainnyzeke
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] nice :midfinger:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe..yeah i like to know coz i only have adope cs2 photoshop and imageready.. i like to learn the basics of it
adonel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=adonel]:rolleyes:[/quote] its good to have a money and things it can buy but's its also good to check once awhile and make sure we haven't lost the things money can't buy "FRIENDS"..[align=center][/align][b][/b]
2username2
» n00b
1969-12-31

;) Try Image ready to Make an Animation... And if you Are using Photoshop cs2 Just Open The Animation Window to See the Frame by Frame Animation.... Im Going To Make a Different Type of Animetion In PhotoshopCS2 with The Help of Image Ready. :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A lot of tutorials can be found in the graphic section BRO. :eh: You can search for it or look at this [url=http://theftalk.com/t38202-Directory%3A-Tutorials-and-Resources-Posted-in-Gfx-Section-%28Categorical%29.html]topic[/url] Look for the [b]Animating[/b]. You'll see a bunch of list there. :D Gudluck :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » does anyone knows how to make an animation using adobe image ready?the one with the photoshop cs2... so i can make avatars and other stuff.. thanks.. :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:17

[ 11 queries - 0.148 second ]
Privacy Policy