• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u] :thumbsup: --->[[MeGaViDeO.CoM]]<--- :thumbsup: [/b][/u][/align] [align=center][b]-=weLL Y NoT UsE YoUtUbe iNsTeAd??=-[/b][/align] :arrow: 1.You can earn Money with your videos

Pages: 1

[align=center][b][u] :thumbsup: --->[[MeGaViDeO.CoM]]<--- :thumbsup: [/b][/u][/align] [align=center][b]-=weLL Y NoT UsE YoUtUbe iNsTeAd??=-[/b][/align] :arrow: 1.You can earn Money with your videos

regatta07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][u] :thumbsup: --->[[MeGaViDeO.CoM]]<--- :thumbsup: [/b][/u][/align] [align=center][b]-=weLL Y NoT UsE YoUtUbe iNsTeAd??=-[/b][/align] :arrow: 1.You can earn Money with your videos

[align=center][b][u] :thumbsup: --->[[MeGaViDeO.CoM]]<--- :thumbsup: [/b][/u][/align] [align=center][b]-=weLL Y NoT UsE YoUtUbe iNsTeAd??=-[/b][/align] :arrow: 1.You can earn Money with your videos with their rewards program. :arrow: 2.Get your own adbrite publisher account and earn all new revenue for advertising in your videos. :arrow: 3.Quick seeking. :arrow: 4.Use it with whooping 20 languages! :arrow: 5.Costumizable embedded players to suite you're fs profile :arrow: 6.No maximum playtime for video uploads. :arrow: 7.Mega Fast Video conversion,always within 30 mins. :arrow: 8.Faster Upload capability. :arrow: 9.Download the original video files. :arrow: 10.Mega video * loves you more (*=Wink) :idea: [url]www.megavideo.com[/url] :idea: :/ i just posted it lol
eihziekhiel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u] :thumbsup: --->[[MeGaViDeO.CoM]]<--- :thumbsup: [/b][/u][/align] [align=center][b]-=weLL Y NoT UsE YoUtUbe iNsTeAd??=-[/b][/align] :arrow: 1.You can earn Money with your videos

earn money eh? lolz
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][u] :thumbsup: --->[[MeGaViDeO.CoM]]<--- :thumbsup: [/b][/u][/align] [align=center][b]-=weLL Y NoT UsE YoUtUbe iNsTeAd??=-[/b][/align] :arrow: 1.You can earn Money with your videos

[b][/b]lolz :P
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]haha lolz :lol: [/b]
me0w22
» n00b
1969-12-31

earn money!? now ur talking
regatta07
» n00b
1969-12-31

it apparently says that you earn money for ur video ... wierd? :lol: its tupid innit? well the girl (shes really wierd) mentioned abouut the premium acccount :/ :/ :/ which i think you have to pay for and for the free ones is oviously free but **i think** free ones never get paid & and I suspiciously think that you have to get the premium ones b4 you get paid !? its useless!!lol :lol: :lol: :lol: MEGAVIDEO sux!! but i like the :arrow: you can download d orig. video file which i think is rreally good!! lol i think I'm gonna throw up :redface: :puke:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ hey are u british? *sorry for offtopic* @topic: whoa never heard this site before.. :O tnx :thumbsup:
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing
ReD_EviL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for your sharing... ;] ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][u] :thumbsup: --->[[MeGaViDeO.CoM]]<--- :thumbsup: [/b][/u][/align] [align=center][b]-=weLL Y NoT UsE YoUtUbe iNsTeAd??=-[/b][/align] :arrow: 1.You can earn Money with your videos

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:41

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy