• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=orange]I want long hair....i dont like short hair... =) i hate short hair but my mama wants my hair short...... many said that long hair is good for me i look pretty daw(they said to me...) but

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[color=orange]I want long hair....i dont like short hair... =) i hate short hair but my mama wants my hair short...... many said that long hair is good for me i look pretty daw(they said to me...) but

ROAANNAA
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=orange]I want long hair....i dont like short hair... =) i hate short hair but my mama wants my hair short...... many said that long hair is good for me i look pretty daw(they said to me...) but

short hair :D hehe .
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=orange]I want long hair....i dont like short hair... =) i hate short hair but my mama wants my hair short...... many said that long hair is good for me i look pretty daw(they said to me...) but

i prefer 2 choose long hair. cause em a girly. and short hairs doesn't suit on me... -juliene
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dunno. my friends love my long hair. and they also love my short hair. ;)
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

long.. yea its hot=).. you can tie it though.. for short.. its cute,, but but only few can be cute wit da look:D
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i now like long hair... ib kz ehh.... and prng pangit kona tnignan sa short ehhehe
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

long hair :) .. you can change its styles watever ur mood iz :) hehehe:wow:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think it depends on what season.. But I'll always like having long hair.. I never had long hair...
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've had long hair since i was 12..im now 24 and i just had it cut yesterday and im happy about it..no regrets..so it really depends on what you want and dont give a * about what others think..;)
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee, for me is long hair.. ehm, dunno why, if with long hair,many girls looks so hot and charming :lol:
Inca1998
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like short and long hair because when your hair is short it is cool not hot and if its long you can do everything you want on your hair So can say that short hair is only having 25% vote:thumbsup:=)
ianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love long hair.. coz you can easily cut it in any length you want..=)
VeeChan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Long hair ^^ But, usually shorter hair makes your face looks fresher rather then long hair... but it's true that, it will be looking nice if we have long hair, and dressing up with night gown.... :eh:
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

neither or either? XD haha ! It's short but I can ponytail it and even play with it in front of the mirawr! XD
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want both sumtimes i prefer long hair coz i feel preety :lol: but i prefer most-the short hair,its unique,not worried to tie it
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Long hair cuz look girly.. :D
piNkLaDy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes long hair, but i guess short is better cause' you'll look alot like a child even when ur old already^_^
Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Long Hair :thumbsup:[/b] The advantages of long hair are the versatility of so many styles offered. You can wear your hair up in a myriad of ways. Or, you can wear it half up and half down. You can fashion it like the Queen of Sheba or be the picture of a rock star bedazzled with glitzy jewels and scarves. Braiding can be classy surrounding a smooth updo appropriate for a Princess. Braids upon braids can achieve a sophistication desired to influence others. A fluffy bedraggled look gives the impression of just getting up in the morning. Men love its sexy appearance. A multiplication of attention can be gained through foiling your long strands blonde, strawberry blonde and copper red over light or medium brown hair. Golden hues would also look flattering on any warm browns. Oh so lovely when up or down. You will feel like dancing!
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

long hair looks good if you have nice hair texture...
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have [i]short hair[/i], but i want have long hair=.=;
phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

i reaLLy prefer Longhair coz.. i aLways waNteD t0 haVe aLong hAir.. ahahha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=orange]I want long hair....i dont like short hair... =) i hate short hair but my mama wants my hair short...... many said that long hair is good for me i look pretty daw(they said to me...) but

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:41

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy