• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm using macromedia dreamweaver 8 to make an overlay,the problems is I can't make the box scrolled,anybody please help me!!

Pages: 1

i'm using macromedia dreamweaver 8 to make an overlay,the problems is I can't make the box scrolled,anybody please help me!!

loolo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i'm using macromedia dreamweaver 8 to make an overlay,the problems is I can't make the box scrolled,anybody please help me!!

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i'm using macromedia dreamweaver 8 to make an overlay,the problems is I can't make the box scrolled,anybody please help me!!

scrolled? as in the box will move? or the box will have scrollbars? to make a box moving, insert the div in the marquee tag example: <marquee ...><div ...></div></marquee> box or div having scrollbars, specified the height and width of the div. and add this inside the style attribute overflow:auto example: <div style="height: 10px; width: 10px; overflow: auto"></div>
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i'm using macromedia dreamweaver 8 to make an overlay,the problems is I can't make the box scrolled,anybody please help me!!

ah,i'm asking to put the scrollbar,about marque i'm already done.Thx I try it first --------------------------------------------------------------------- ok!!!it's done&it's working

Last edited by loolo (2007-10-03 11:21:36)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe im having the same problem,mybe i can use that code thanks for sharing :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm using macromedia dreamweaver 8 to make an overlay,the problems is I can't make the box scrolled,anybody please help me!!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:56

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy