• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]before putting this on your profy...[/b] please be advised that friendster is having updates... there could be some troubles, specially on overlay profiles.... if you have followed all the steps an

Pages: 12

[b]before putting this on your profy...[/b] please be advised that friendster is having updates... there could be some troubles, specially on overlay profiles.... if you have followed all the steps an

icyjovial
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]before putting this on your profy...[/b] please be advised that friendster is having updates... there could be some troubles, specially on overlay profiles.... if you have followed all the steps an

[b]before putting this on your profy...[/b] please be advised that friendster is having updates... there could be some troubles, specially on overlay profiles.... if you have followed all the steps and somehow it does not show... please read the announcements and news...-->[url]http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0[/url] no need to change the image urls... just change the cbox id&tags, url of pictures, friendster userid... after edditing the codes... go to[url]http://www.markyctrigger.com/[/url] and click OG standard... then paste all the codes on the top square/box.... then click "generate" after clicking generate button, codes will appear on the bottom square/box... copy all the codes on the bottom square and paste it on the media box! heres the code [url]http://h1.ripway.com/ice4262/sasuke.zip[/url] save it on your PC and open it... this is a zip file... if you cant open it... download the software that can open it -->[url]http://download.winzip.com/winzip111.exe[/url] heres the background preview... [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/icyjovial/sasuke00001.jpg[/img] first time to do it... and expecting criticisms... :crybaby: :thumbsdown: but motivation to make a new one is much more appreciated... =| :thumbsup: ive explained it thoroughly and specifically as i could.... if u still cant manage to put it on ur profy feel free to... message me on my yahoomessenger... or message me on my friendster... heres my e-add... jovial4262@yahoo.com

Last edited by icyjovial (2007-10-03 21:54:24)

~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]before putting this on your profy...[/b] please be advised that friendster is having updates... there could be some troubles, specially on overlay profiles.... if you have followed all the steps an

[b]Please Provide a Screenshot Of Your Layout[/b]
icyjovial
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]before putting this on your profy...[/b] please be advised that friendster is having updates... there could be some troubles, specially on overlay profiles.... if you have followed all the steps an

u can just click the back ground preview [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/icyjovial/sasuke00001-1.jpg[/img]

Last edited by icyjovial (2007-10-03 21:58:39)

chingching
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=icyjovial]u can just click the back ground preview [url]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316 … 0001-1.jpg[/url][/quote] Page not found
icyjovial
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]Page not found[/quote] oh sorry sorry.... there! ive editted it allready...

Last edited by icyjovial (2007-10-03 21:59:26)

janjoxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Page not found????????? :wasted:
icyjovial
» n00b
1969-12-31

T___T its already there... huhuhuhuhu cant u see it?
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ok Good Before You Post A Layout Please Read The Rules First.. :eh: Good Work :thumbsup: [/b]
icyjovial
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew... owkie...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

very cool :thumbsup:
cewe-tolol
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing :D
om.phmhikz02
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmmmm......!! it' s nice...... But I don't like...... nice work........!!!!! :lol:
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

great one dude, how did you make it? can you make one for me? hehe
billyBOG
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey nice.......overlay :ninja:
madz09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]no screenshot? pls provide one...[/b]
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bitchi11]:rolleyes:[/quote] :arrow: [b]DO NOT SPAM PLS[/b] @kalogko: [b]SPEAK IN ENGLISH.. THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM..[/b] @topic: Please fix your screenshot so that everyone could see it..

Last edited by jHabBy (2008-01-13 08:04:33)

o0omasho0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid: screen shot? Please Provide one.. anyway nice work keep on sharing.....
khulhaphu
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey page is 404 or page not fuond! reupload pls.
lance0801
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey wheres the preview??? i want to see it first b4 editing :crybaby:
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

screen shoot please
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]before putting this on your profy...[/b] please be advised that friendster is having updates... there could be some troubles, specially on overlay profiles.... if you have followed all the steps an

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:03

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy