• ARCHIVES 
  • » As you can see ♥stickysauce♥ gave a negative reputation without even forwarding proof that i was being [i]mayabang[/i] and [i]hambog[/i]. That negative reputation was solely her opinion. N

Pages: 123

As you can see ♥stickysauce♥ gave a negative reputation without even forwarding proof that i was being [i]mayabang[/i] and [i]hambog[/i]. That negative reputation was solely her opinion. N

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As you can see ♥stickysauce♥ gave a negative reputation without even forwarding proof that i was being [i]mayabang[/i] and [i]hambog[/i]. That negative reputation was solely her opinion. N

As you can see ♥stickysauce♥ gave a negative reputation without even forwarding proof that i was being [i]mayabang[/i] and [i]hambog[/i]. That negative reputation was solely her opinion. Not even the mods I have talk to gave me a negative reputation. I wasn't, of any form, breaking the rules, so I don't deserve this negative reputation. Moderators, please investigate this matter. Thank you! [url=http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asduk6.jpg][img]http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8329/asduk6.th.jpg[/img][/url]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: As you can see ♥stickysauce♥ gave a negative reputation without even forwarding proof that i was being [i]mayabang[/i] and [i]hambog[/i]. That negative reputation was solely her opinion. N

^ Ohhh this is unfair =|
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: As you can see ♥stickysauce♥ gave a negative reputation without even forwarding proof that i was being [i]mayabang[/i] and [i]hambog[/i]. That negative reputation was solely her opinion. N

ok.. ill give you a +repu in return so no flaming na :D
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]^ Ohhh this is unfair =|[/quote] I know its unfair. I always though those negative reputation are only given if you repeatedly broke rules. @[b]ezil2007[/b], I think you can't give me a +repu again since you gave me already 1. Mods can remove those right?

Last edited by aftermath (2007-10-04 05:02:08)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Well I can give you a + reputation. For standing up for what you believe in - the rules...re: use of English in the chatbox (refer global rule on English use throughout the website except on...). After a short thinking, I realized that you were right and your argument was valid. Yes, I am giving you a + repu for that.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ok I'll give you one before I goin' to leave this forum as your remembrance =) Just remove that red eye hehehe~
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

You thinking of leaving too Revers?
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Poor u.. :arrow: U deserves a [img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/fando91_ass/warn_add.gif[/img] from us.. :arrow: here's 1 [img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/fando91_ass/warn_add.gif[/img]... :arrow: Urm..u're welcome..hehe :D Juz kiddin sisz..[/b]
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@[b]frolick, fando91 & ReverseEdge[/b], Thank for the +repu~!! :kiss:

Last edited by aftermath (2007-10-04 11:53:29)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]I think its not that necessary to be able to delete member's reputation, so I just disabled that function. :D[/quote] [quote=admin]xavierkym, i actually think that the reputation system itself is pretty useless, for me it is just a number which could never represent a member's forum reputation, but still some people overestimate it's value.[/quote] admin disabled our power to remove unnecessary repu.. :| and for me repu is not a big deal.. honestly.. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yea! =) [b]@ aftermath:[/b] we members can't even view other member's respective reasons for each reputation received. so it doesn't really matter. hehe. ;]
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I know its pointless.. but being labeled like that.. its not fair.. Wouldn't you mind i someone said to that you're a this and that?
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh yeah, there really is no big deal with that. i said once to a fellow member: im so tempted to give you a negative repu (of which i never did) and it seemed like it really hurt him bad. lol they make it a big deal coz they love to flaunt those high repu lol... but in reality, it's, as in admin's word, "useless". so very true. Note: this post ive written was a reply to xavier's post earlier in the thread.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-04 13:08:52)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ uh-huh =) and also, because you already defended yourself, and us who witnessed your defense, we believe in you. so nothing to worry about it anymore. :) just don't let this thread trash so that many could read this. :eh:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ uh-huh =) and also, because you already defended yourself, and us who witnessed your defense, we believe in you. so nothing to worry about it anymore. :) just don't let this thread trash so that many could read this. :eh:[/quote] If you say it like that, then thats good enough for me. :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Guys, I just want to inform you that.. A person who has a high reputation point doesnt mean he/she has that incredible talent or let's say popularity. For me, giving repu points is just way of expressing your gratitude or something very important.. Like for instance, I helped you a lot and you'll say "Thank you +1".. lol.. even a Thank you is enough without a +1.. Why? Because that's my job to help.. And when I read some "Thank you" it removes my problems and loneliness.. Trust me, a simple thank you is just enough.. PS: I wonder why some people ask for reputation points? :retard: Is it a need? :o

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-10-04 14:12:00)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmn.. for u xavier its not a big deal... but for aders it may... =) ahmn.. maybe d +1 repu is not a big deal, but a -1 repu can b a BIG deal to aders.. u knw.. coz we juz hav dis idea of d -1 repu as lawbreaker or did sumthng reli bad... -1 repu is reli hurtful.. espexally wen u reli dont dserve it.. [b]guyz.. plz undrstand d power of using PM...[/b]
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]ahmn.. for u xavier its not a big deal... but for aders it may... =) ahmn.. maybe d +1 repu is not a big deal, but a -1 repu can b a BIG deal to aders.. u knw.. coz we juz hav dis idea of d -1 repu as lawbreaker or did sumthng reli bad... -1 repu is reli hurtful.. espexally wen u reli dont dserve it.. [b]guyz.. plz undrstand d power of using PM...[/b][/quote] Exactly my point.. It's the -repu that sucks.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by aftermath (2007-10-05 03:45:51)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

but should you really get affected with that? i would only get affected if a negative repu on a forum like this will affect my real life, my health, my family and friends, my career, my money, my lovelife, or studies perhaps... but on a forum like this where i hardly know who these people are. lol... there is no reason to be affected by the negative repu.. its realy no big deal. this is only forumsville lol. so stay happy and dont be affected.
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my god I didn't know that we can see the given reputation, thanks for this post.. lolz.. sorry off topic.. anyway don't think too much bout it ;) we're all friends here :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As you can see ♥stickysauce♥ gave a negative reputation without even forwarding proof that i was being [i]mayabang[/i] and [i]hambog[/i]. That negative reputation was solely her opinion. N

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:04

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy