• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Some Deep Thoughts:[/b] [quote]i know some of people here would probably start, although indirectly, flaming somebody, indirectly correcting the person, indirectly say something inappropriate to t

Pages: 1

[b]Some Deep Thoughts:[/b] [quote]i know some of people here would probably start, although indirectly, flaming somebody, indirectly correcting the person, indirectly say something inappropriate to t

deys82
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Some Deep Thoughts:[/b] [quote]i know some of people here would probably start, although indirectly, flaming somebody, indirectly correcting the person, indirectly say something inappropriate to t

[b]Some Deep Thoughts:[/b] [quote]i know some of people here would probably start, although indirectly, flaming somebody, indirectly correcting the person, indirectly say something inappropriate to that person and that guy would probably buy it and started to defend himself/herself... therefore... after some long good thought... i think this is the most appropriate time as what i really suggested you guys to do [b]whenever you want to post something[/b]...[/quote] As at today... please follow the guides as below... whoever they are and whatever their rank is... this is some step taken so that a harmonic environment can be created and thus makes the forum a place with relaxed and controlled situation... whoever doesn't agree with me... i would simply say that either you are really dumb or your [b]ego[/b] are just plain [b]high[/b]... :cool: [quote][li]Please [b]DO NOT[/b] off-topic [b]NO MATTER[/b] what-ever the reason is...[/li][/quote] We here wants to post something that have professionalism in our post or reply... not some rubbish isn't it? :) [quote][li]Members and moderators are all human... so... watch your manner and your wordings...[/li][/quote] Ok... ok... that goes to me too... hehehe... well... if you want respect... show the respect first... in term of wordings of course... ;] [quote][li]If someone although indirectly say something to that particular person, simply[b] IGNORE[/b] it...[/li][/quote] Well, usually this is what i do so that i would not be affected by his wordings... for me... i take it as [b]gone with the wind[/b]... let him be with it... :D [quote][li]This place is what we all exchanging idea for the benefit of all people, not something personal...[/li][/quote] Yes... this is what we all wants to do in the first place right? So, follow the right path... =) [quote][li]Think clearly before posting...[/li][/quote] What-ever you want to do... have some thought being put into it... and that time, make sure you know exactly what are you doing... :cool: [quote][li]Treat the wordings like it would be read by your parents or your elders...[/li][/quote] Yes... if we take it like that... i am pretty sure that your post is really a good one... not just a simple plain post with nothing or empty meanings... :P [quote][li]Whoever the people is... treated it equally the same...[/li][/quote] This is what i am stressing about... make sure your wordings appropriate so that it is acceptable by everyone and it is [b]not biased[/b] none-so-ever... :thumbsup: [hr] p/s: I know there are some of it being in FTalk but i think... this should be treated like add-ons... :D p/s2: Do edit my post whenever seems appropriate to do so... =) p/s3: I also would follow the guides... no more inappropriate wordings from me... :D p/s4: I will put it some more whenever appropriate... :thumbsup: [hr] So... that's it for now from me... until the next time then... have a nice day & happy posting! :cool:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Some Deep Thoughts:[/b] [quote]i know some of people here would probably start, although indirectly, flaming somebody, indirectly correcting the person, indirectly say something inappropriate to t

this was a wonderful guide especially for forum newbies :thumbsup: . . .i think it is good to check also the grammar of what you are typing. . . ;) in an international forum like this, you can also learn to speak and write fluently in english . . . =)
charmaine09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Some Deep Thoughts:[/b] [quote]i know some of people here would probably start, although indirectly, flaming somebody, indirectly correcting the person, indirectly say something inappropriate to t

:lol: haLoO.. Hop u LyK iT..!! :D • Whoever the people is... treated it equally the same... :) [quote][color=red]No using of sticky caps.. avoid it next time. -aRies04991[/color][/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-10-28 01:25:58)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ohhh.. nice.. :D
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the information! n_n
deleycious
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for information =)
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink][b].¤.+..«..«..«..«..«..«..+. «.my post.».+..»..»..»..»..».»..+. ¤.[/b][/color][/align] [align=right][img]http://h1.ripway.com/marciele/fffff.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=purple][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/stars.gif[/img]•••...c00L boy...feel cold in purple™, comfortable in purple™••••[/b][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/stars.gif[/img][/color] [url=http://friendster.com/becomefan.php?uid=27248571][img]http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=winme_333&m=g&t=2[/img][/url][/align] [align=right][img]http://h1.ripway.com/marciele/fffff.gif[/img][/align][email=winme_333@yahoo.com.ph][img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/gift.gif[/img][/email] if deys is posting that post why he was cursed & banned? :rolleyes:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]if deys is posting that post why he was cursed & banned? :rolleyes:[/quote] It's just his avatar and his caption.. he's not actually cursed.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Some Deep Thoughts:[/b] [quote]i know some of people here would probably start, although indirectly, flaming somebody, indirectly correcting the person, indirectly say something inappropriate to t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy