• ARCHIVES 
  • » just sharin some infos about the great group/band DREAM THEATER.. :ninja: i missed their music.. i think pretucci is leading in all aspects of scale.. and john myung is bassist of all the bassist.

Pages: 1

just sharin some infos about the great group/band DREAM THEATER.. :ninja: i missed their music.. i think pretucci is leading in all aspects of scale.. and john myung is bassist of all the bassist.

jam0311
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just sharin some infos about the great group/band DREAM THEATER.. :ninja: i missed their music.. i think pretucci is leading in all aspects of scale.. and john myung is bassist of all the bassist.

just sharin some infos about the great group/band DREAM THEATER.. :ninja: i missed their music.. i think pretucci is leading in all aspects of scale.. and john myung is bassist of all the bassist.. if theres still fan of dream theater here.. pls give some info bout them..lets share some comments on their type of music and their contribution to the metal music scene.. because DREAM THEATER rili rocks.. :thumbsup:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just sharin some infos about the great group/band DREAM THEATER.. :ninja: i missed their music.. i think pretucci is leading in all aspects of scale.. and john myung is bassist of all the bassist.

i think mike portnoy can beat the runners in the olympics :lol: he looks like he has infinite stamina... imagine hitting those d. peds on a song with more that 5 min of duration... haha... and have you seen his set? lol! haha... that's why i idolize him (in drums) :lol:
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just sharin some infos about the great group/band DREAM THEATER.. :ninja: i missed their music.. i think pretucci is leading in all aspects of scale.. and john myung is bassist of all the bassist.

dude mike portnoy is the men... :thumbsup: i have his tutorial videos of drums.. he's a great teacher :eh: he uses the pattern of even and odds # to get the non-equel beat.. damn that men..he uses so many kinds of crashers, china's and etc..hehe..for me he rules the drumming part.. i think no one can beat him when it cums to drums :smoke:

Last edited by jam0311 (2007-10-06 13:22:41)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah yeah got to learn from the best!
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

COOL!! i like FATAL TRAGEDY... so cool music!!
Peter_VanJava
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'M STILL DREAM THEATER FANS ALWAYS BE :eh: =D :lol: :thumbsup:
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they are cool but im not their fan ^^
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am fan dream theater... metropolis is the best album :wow:
davidkage
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm love DT till the end.. DT is the best band!!

Last edited by davidkage (2008-04-19 12:40:09)

orlando lando
» n00b
1969-12-31

the best band in my live:eh::thumbsup:=)
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]JOHN PETRUCCI I WILL KILL YOU ! ! [/b] Kill your idol -John Lennon
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.,isn'y liv kristine their vocalist now.?
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah that's right guys..DT is the best band.. :arrow:John Petrucci :arrow: Mike Portnoy :arrow: John Miyung :arrow: Jordan Rudess :arrow: james labrie they're the best the official DT web [url]http://www.dreamtheater.net/[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just sharin some infos about the great group/band DREAM THEATER.. :ninja: i missed their music.. i think pretucci is leading in all aspects of scale.. and john myung is bassist of all the bassist.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:08

[ 12 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy