• ARCHIVES 
  • » Great to find this place now I can inquire easily on all of my friendster problems.. Hello people.. see you around.

Pages: 1

Great to find this place now I can inquire easily on all of my friendster problems.. Hello people.. see you around.

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Great to find this place now I can inquire easily on all of my friendster problems.. Hello people.. see you around.

bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Great to find this place now I can inquire easily on all of my friendster problems.. Hello people.. see you around.

hi xian, welcome :)
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Great to find this place now I can inquire easily on all of my friendster problems.. Hello people.. see you around.

Hi Xian! WeLcome! :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Great to find this place now I can inquire easily on all of my friendster problems.. Hello people.. see you around.[/quote] Yah, see you around. hi and welcome! :eh:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you people... For the warm welcome.. :lol:
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi wELcum! eNjhOI ur stay here!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi..welcum to friendstertalk..enjoy posting.. =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]hi xian... feel free to explore and enjoy posting here.. ^^,[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Great to find this place now I can inquire easily on all of my friendster problems.. Hello people.. see you around.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:17

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy