• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]you and ur guy are having probs, then came this other guy who became your strength during ur bad tyms, , what if you are falling for the other guy?? would you stay with ur bf or regret not being wi

Pages: 1

[b]you and ur guy are having probs, then came this other guy who became your strength during ur bad tyms, , what if you are falling for the other guy?? would you stay with ur bf or regret not being wi

--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]you and ur guy are having probs, then came this other guy who became your strength during ur bad tyms, , what if you are falling for the other guy?? would you stay with ur bf or regret not being wi

[b]you and ur guy are having probs, then came this other guy who became your strength during ur bad tyms, , what if you are falling for the other guy?? would you stay with ur bf or regret not being with the Other guy??... uhm another question. . is it falling in love or just mere admiration?? admiring the other guy who became your shoulder to cry on. . [/b] =) =) =) [b]^_^[/b]

Last edited by --+emO_pRincEzz23+-- (2007-10-09 12:20:58)

blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]you and ur guy are having probs, then came this other guy who became your strength during ur bad tyms, , what if you are falling for the other guy?? would you stay with ur bf or regret not being wi

[b]you should probably think about what you really feel. its a really complicated situation.. u might just be feeling *overwhelmed because that other guy is always bein their for you.. or maybe u just fallen inluv wit the other guy, then if that's the case, u should break up with your bf right now && try to figure out what you really feel about the other guy.. if you're sure that you're inluv with him, then go for it. but, does he feels the same way for you? good luck girl![/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]you and ur guy are having probs, then came this other guy who became your strength during ur bad tyms, , what if you are falling for the other guy?? would you stay with ur bf or regret not being wi

never be mistaken with what ure feeling in that moment because after that ull realized that ur just overwhelmed by him being nice 2 u think first be4 u act!dnt make a move that ull regret for a lfetime
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=humandoll'RIA]never be mistaken with what ure feeling in that moment because after that ull realized that ur just overwhelmed by him being nice 2 u think first be4 u act!dnt make a move that ull regret for a lfetime[/quote] i agree,,
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kawaiiprincezz][quote=humandoll'RIA]never be mistaken with what ure feeling in that moment because after that ull realized that ur just overwhelmed by him being nice 2 u think first be4 u act!dnt make a move that ull regret for a lfetime[/quote] i agree,,[/quote] me too i agree
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I agree to all of you. ^_^
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,hmm i came to that trial once.. and it is very important for you to confirm your feelings.. coz the painful part is regretting something you know you should have done or you shouldn't... that's why this problems must take time to decide.. and for the second question, you also have to know well what you really feel..
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Follow your heart like [b]Mulan[/b] said Nyahahaha.
moneymaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

No!
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if im on the situation, i'll stay with my boyfriend.. maybe, its only an admiration.. that's what i think..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol: of course just stay with my bf... dat guy might just a friend dat wanna help.. i understand dat situation... cuz i had gone throught it b4.. :lol: dat juz admire... :D
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it dpends on d situation, but i won't leave my bf, maybe its admiration, follow ur heart ? :eh:
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll be with my bf.. not leaving him.. maybe i'm just admire that "guy" my bf is the only one that i love
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]you and ur guy are having probs, then came this other guy who became your strength during ur bad tyms, , what if you are falling for the other guy?? would you stay with ur bf or regret not being wi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:27

[ 12 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy