• ARCHIVES 
  • » WARNING!!!!:sorry for my english... hi! =) im anthea, 14 .i found this website while searching some tricks and tutorials in friendster-tweakers. because of this forum,i understand now what are over

Pages: 1

WARNING!!!!:sorry for my english... hi! =) im anthea, 14 .i found this website while searching some tricks and tutorials in friendster-tweakers. because of this forum,i understand now what are over

maree12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

WARNING!!!!:sorry for my english... hi! =) im anthea, 14 .i found this website while searching some tricks and tutorials in friendster-tweakers. because of this forum,i understand now what are over

WARNING!!!!:sorry for my english... hi! =) im anthea, 14 .i found this website while searching some tricks and tutorials in friendster-tweakers. because of this forum,i understand now what are overlay layouts,css,html,etc. but i dont know how to make one or maybe i dont want to make because i am lazy typing some codes :D thats all bout me . thanx :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: WARNING!!!!:sorry for my english... hi! =) im anthea, 14 .i found this website while searching some tricks and tutorials in friendster-tweakers. because of this forum,i understand now what are over

Hi anthea. welcome to ftalk! enjoy the stay and have fun.. dont forget to make friends with everyone. clear? haha :) haha same hir. dont know how to make one. but im tryin to learn a lot :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: WARNING!!!!:sorry for my english... hi! =) im anthea, 14 .i found this website while searching some tricks and tutorials in friendster-tweakers. because of this forum,i understand now what are over

hi there!! welcum to the forum, hope you'll really enjoy your stay! :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi miss Maree! Welcome to F*Talk! :D if you wanna learn about customizing your Friendster page, you've came to the right place. heheh. yah, me also kinda lazy makin overlay. but you might get interested in making one after stayin here for awhile. so feel free to roam around =) :thumbsup: see yah :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk my friend.. :thumbsup: No prob, as long as you can write in English and we can understand it, that's cool.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Hi there! Welcome to FTalk. Enjoy posting aryt? see yah round.. ^_^ :cool: [/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hey maree :D welcome to ftalk :D [/b]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: thanks to all fer welcomin' me =)
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Enjoy the Forum![/b] =)
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there! ;) zup? welcome to FtaLk!! :cool: :thumbsup: this place is cool! so enjoy ur stay here at ftalk...
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=green] WELCOME! enjoy posting^^ see ya around.^^ call me jem or kikay.hihi. ^^ [/color]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi anthea! welcome! have fun! =)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank you thank you thank you!!!! i will enjoy here in ftalk!!! :lol: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » WARNING!!!!:sorry for my english... hi! =) im anthea, 14 .i found this website while searching some tricks and tutorials in friendster-tweakers. because of this forum,i understand now what are over

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:07

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy