• ARCHIVES 
  • » what's this "overlay"thing??.. please tell me so i can copy paste the merlin thing and put it on fs! :D

Pages: 1

what's this "overlay"thing??.. please tell me so i can copy paste the merlin thing and put it on fs! :D

katzkieheartshim
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what's this "overlay"thing??.. please tell me so i can copy paste the merlin thing and put it on fs! :D

emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what's this "overlay"thing??.. please tell me so i can copy paste the merlin thing and put it on fs! :D

wrong thread
kidlatboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what's this "overlay"thing??.. please tell me so i can copy paste the merlin thing and put it on fs! :D

yup wrong thread....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

merlin ..merlin...merlin...sad to say sir but this code(as far as i know)is not working right now...coz of the updates!..just be patient sir..wait til mods are done with the stable js linker...and by the way .this is not an overlay..this is a js script that is to be merged with your js codes..(for css profiles)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what's this "overlay"thing??.. please tell me so i can copy paste the merlin thing and put it on fs! :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:04

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy