• ARCHIVES 
  • » wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

Pages: 12

wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

kikaygurl
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe :wow:
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

for me maybe i will choose d person hu makes me smyl...
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

[color=blue][align=center][b]for me is he quite one because even if the first one who is funny can make me smile its just for temporary thats why ill go for the second one coz even if he doesnt make an effort to make you laugh still you manage to smile because as you said hes the exact reason. . right? its like what will you choose: the one who loves you, or the one you love. . . [/b] [/align][/color]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me.. i want the one who is quiet and the exact reason why i smile.. :wow:
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course the one who makes me smile =)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote]:arrow: i think this is a wrong post dear.. you should have posted this in the boys and girls corner.. =)[/quote] [/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]the one who is quiet maybe... hahaha..bcoz i'll be the one who will make him smile.. :lol: :lol: [/b]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the quiet one..
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: the quiet
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will choose the quiet one..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the one make me smile..right
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me maybe i will choose d person hu makes me :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm.. the one who makes me smile...
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the quiet one. .just like him!:wow:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just let my heart decide... :wow:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehhe,.. i like someone wh0 kn0ws h0w t0 mak3 m3 smil3 caus3 im n0t a typical gurl wh0 likes a b0uqu3t 0f fl0werz… guyz y0u can talk t0 and hav3 s3ri0us and s3ns3l3ss c0nversati0ns with… s0m3on3 wh0 can just mak3 a fac3 and y0u’d laugh 0ut l0ud!!!! :lol: my honey... i miss him sooo much...:crybaby:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the quiet....:lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow. Nice topic. I would choose the one who makes me smile. Because whenever you remember that person, you will have many happy memories of him/her. Rather if you remember the quiet person, it will not the same as for the other.
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@threadstarter just listen to your heart and let it decide sis..=)
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

second choice... y? they already xplains it :) :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat will u do if you r torn between 2 lovers? the 1 is funny && the other 1 is quiet. hu would you choose? the funny who makes u zmyl or the quiet hu is the exact reason y u zmyl? :wow: wehehehehe

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:49

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy