• ARCHIVES 
  • » help me... i cannot open my account... my account was hacked... i dont know what to do...

Pages: 12

help me... i cannot open my account... my account was hacked... i dont know what to do...

jacklynkate
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

help me... i cannot open my account... my account was hacked... i dont know what to do...

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: help me... i cannot open my account... my account was hacked... i dont know what to do...

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]jacklynkate[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :P For your problem go to this link :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html[/url] [scroll] :exclaim: :exclaim: [b][color=#FF0000]*Please Follow The Rules*[/color][/b] :exclaim: :exclaim: [/scroll]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: help me... i cannot open my account... my account was hacked... i dont know what to do...

friendstertalk cannot help you with any problems that relates to friendster accounts. friendstertalk is not affiliated with friendster.com anywhoo welcome to eptok :thumbsup: see yah around.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

are you sure it was hacked? anywayz.. welcome to ftalk.. ;)
`renzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]friendstertalk cannot help you with any problems that relates to friendster accounts. friendstertalk is not affiliated with friendster.com anywhoo welcome to eptok :thumbsup: see yah around.[/quote] [b]somebody can help her..if she pm's to a person who's not a newbie anymore.. and she can ask her help in the Help thread.. [i]^topic:[/i] hey jacklynkate! welcome to ftalk! enjoy! just remember this: follow rules![/b]

Last edited by `renzie (2007-10-12 05:54:09)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome :D :thumbsup: ...remember to read the rules here in Ftalk kei?? :arrow: If u need help, Proceed here---->[url]http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html[/url] :arrow: This is not a thread for helps okei?? ;) [/b]
kua_047@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) =) hi friends
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For the friendster account, you can try to go or click on forgot my password. If your email is right, you can access your email address to verify the password. First, open friendster site. Click on forgot password. On the other window, it would ask you to put your correct email address. Once you had it, you need to open your email account and check for the password. That's it! So, hope you can it open it.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wilcome to ftalk!! :D
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello and welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy posting and learning. :thumbsup:
acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=left][color=#FF0066][b]welcome to Ftalk[/b] :D [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF0066][b]the site fo friendster addict but we cant help u on this[/b]:disgust: [/color][/align] [align=right][color=#FF0066][b]enjoy posting and learning [/b] :thumbsup:[/color] [/align]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[scroll][b] :rose: welcum to ftalk family :rose: [/b][/scroll]
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0088ff][b]♣--† ™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-pRetty in bLue-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™ †--♣[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#78c0ff]hollaaah! welcome to [b]friendstertalk!![/b] have fun & enjoy posting... [/color][/align] [align=center][color=#0088ff][b]™ [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img]-mHeryLiciOus-[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z143/claudeendin/s1rxbc.gif[/img] ™[/b][/color][/align]
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there welcome! enjoy here! :ninja:
x-kawaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey.. i'm newbie too :D
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome in ftalk..!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » help me... i cannot open my account... my account was hacked... i dont know what to do...

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:21

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy