• ARCHIVES 
  • » i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many ar

Pages: 1

i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many ar

simplefred14
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many ar

i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many are complaining bwt this poblems!!
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many ar

[b] :exclaim: Double thread posting... :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t13665-friends-increasing-photos-cant-uploaded-wats-hapening%21.html]Another post here[/url] :arrow: Topic Reported![/b]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-10-15 18:48:20)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many ar

[quote=simplefred14]i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many are complaining bwt this poblems!![/quote] Friendster and Friendstertalk is not affiliated/connected with each other so friendstertalk cannot do anything about this problem.
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

▲ Damn ryt.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]▲ Damn ryt.[/quote] yes damn right that your idiot bumping on old post. its 2008 already you stupid and this posters question has been solved you whale shit.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i cant stand this anymre !! what the hell is happening 2 frendster.... 2 moderators and 2 the one who crated frendster,,, specially the frendster team.. plzzzzzzz do maintanance ryt away... many ar

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:19

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy