• ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to some[b] CRITICIZING[/b] of those know-all-being, i updated this tutorial in [b]MUCH EASIER WAY[/b] for there is many ways of animating in [b]PHOTOSHOP and IMAGEREADY[/b]. The tutorial below is

Pages: 12

Due to some[b] CRITICIZING[/b] of those know-all-being, i updated this tutorial in [b]MUCH EASIER WAY[/b] for there is many ways of animating in [b]PHOTOSHOP and IMAGEREADY[/b]. The tutorial below is

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Due to some[b] CRITICIZING[/b] of those know-all-being, i updated this tutorial in [b]MUCH EASIER WAY[/b] for there is many ways of animating in [b]PHOTOSHOP and IMAGEREADY[/b]. The tutorial below is

[b]The Best Tut yet Foe me.. Thanx Wolvince[/b]:lol: =):thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Due to some[b] CRITICIZING[/b] of those know-all-being, i updated this tutorial in [b]MUCH EASIER WAY[/b] for there is many ways of animating in [b]PHOTOSHOP and IMAGEREADY[/b]. The tutorial below is

wow..this is nice..i'll try this.. thank u..ahehe
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharring this vince!! I'll try it soon!! Thanks!! +Repu for you _______________________________ [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg76/b3gurls_livingston/anigif-40.gif[/img] [spoiler][color=deeppink][b]Thanks To Sis Aprilcutie09 For The Siggie!![/b][/color][/spoiler]
rainaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow ....javascript:insert_text(';)', ''); ;)
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool. thanks !! I'll try this. urgh !! its hard for me to make an animated avatar in CS3 .. hmmp. dunno how to add frames. if I'll duplicate it. there will be no animations same frames. =|
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing . ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Due to some[b] CRITICIZING[/b] of those know-all-being, i updated this tutorial in [b]MUCH EASIER WAY[/b] for there is many ways of animating in [b]PHOTOSHOP and IMAGEREADY[/b]. The tutorial below is

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:53

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy