• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz what are the best weapon or item for kardel the sniper? for razor the lightning revelant, and for rhasta the shadow shaman?

Pages: 1

hello guyz what are the best weapon or item for kardel the sniper? for razor the lightning revelant, and for rhasta the shadow shaman?

^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello guyz what are the best weapon or item for kardel the sniper? for razor the lightning revelant, and for rhasta the shadow shaman?

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz what are the best weapon or item for kardel the sniper? for razor the lightning revelant, and for rhasta the shadow shaman?

i guess you should go to dotaportal forum, there you'll find more than what you've asked for. :eh: about their site? search it on google, i can't display their site here. :P
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hello guyz what are the best weapon or item for kardel the sniper? for razor the lightning revelant, and for rhasta the shadow shaman?

*bonus idea* go to :arrow: [b]DotaStrategy.com[/b] u could learn everything u want to know there =) :thumbsup:
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

+7 Hora Faust hahahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guyz what are the best weapon or item for kardel the sniper? for razor the lightning revelant, and for rhasta the shadow shaman?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:43

[ 14 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy