• ARCHIVES 
  • » how to transfer your bookmarks of FF to the favorites of IE7?? can anyone help me.. im having a hard time going to sites i dont know the url so i have to open FF to copy the url and then paste in the

Pages: 1

how to transfer your bookmarks of FF to the favorites of IE7?? can anyone help me.. im having a hard time going to sites i dont know the url so i have to open FF to copy the url and then paste in the

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

how to transfer your bookmarks of FF to the favorites of IE7?? can anyone help me.. im having a hard time going to sites i dont know the url so i have to open FF to copy the url and then paste in the

how to transfer your bookmarks of FF to the favorites of IE7?? can anyone help me.. im having a hard time going to sites i dont know the url so i have to open FF to copy the url and then paste in the adress bar of IE7...
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: how to transfer your bookmarks of FF to the favorites of IE7?? can anyone help me.. im having a hard time going to sites i dont know the url so i have to open FF to copy the url and then paste in the

visit [url=http://wolvince.blogspot.com/2007/10/importing-bookmarks-from-firefox-to-ie7.html]my BLOG.[/url] the post is kinda long so i decided to post it on my blog instead here. i hope this help.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: how to transfer your bookmarks of FF to the favorites of IE7?? can anyone help me.. im having a hard time going to sites i dont know the url so i have to open FF to copy the url and then paste in the

thankyou verymuch!!!!!!!! it worked!!! :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how to transfer your bookmarks of FF to the favorites of IE7?? can anyone help me.. im having a hard time going to sites i dont know the url so i have to open FF to copy the url and then paste in the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy