• ARCHIVES 
  • » :penguin: I'm asking for HELP about this virus/suspiscious script to be deleted in my PC! I think I accumulated the virus through USB flashdrives and diskettes being opened in my PC ( at work ). [b]

Pages: 1

:penguin: I'm asking for HELP about this virus/suspiscious script to be deleted in my PC! I think I accumulated the virus through USB flashdrives and diskettes being opened in my PC ( at work ). [b]

allvinn
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:penguin: I'm asking for HELP about this virus/suspiscious script to be deleted in my PC! I think I accumulated the virus through USB flashdrives and diskettes being opened in my PC ( at work ). [b]

:penguin: I'm asking for HELP about this virus/suspiscious script to be deleted in my PC! I think I accumulated the virus through USB flashdrives and diskettes being opened in my PC ( at work ). [b]Pooh.vbs [/b] >>is a Visual Basic Script (vbs) Now, here are the symptons that your PC is infected with the said Pooh.vbs 1. During windows start-up, this pops-up (together with those auto-start programs like Yahoo! Messenger, Chikka, etc.) [img]http://h1.ripway.com/aLvin/Pictures/poohvbs.jpg[/img] 2. You can't open the following: >>Windows Task Manager >>When typed in the Run command,: msconfig, regedit, gpedit.msc, and other commands 3. When you try to right click your Local Disk (C:), it shows Autoplay on its options instead of Open, Explore... 4. When you're doing something on Spreadsheats (MSExcel) Word Processors (MSWord), it randomly inserts HTTP links on your work. That's all I know for now... please help me

Last edited by allvinn (2007-10-17 06:26:13)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :penguin: I'm asking for HELP about this virus/suspiscious script to be deleted in my PC! I think I accumulated the virus through USB flashdrives and diskettes being opened in my PC ( at work ). [b]

scan your hard drive,flashdisks or what ever you always put in your PC with Zone Alarm or what ever anti-virus you have.... then click the option to delete it.. btw do you have visual studio??? because it had encountered a vbs virus b4 in my computer coz im making stuff in visual studio 2005.. i deleted it using Zone Alarm anti-virus...

Last edited by regiehiozn (2007-10-17 06:45:53)

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :penguin: I'm asking for HELP about this virus/suspiscious script to be deleted in my PC! I think I accumulated the virus through USB flashdrives and diskettes being opened in my PC ( at work ). [b]

the pooh.vbs is a worm exploiting your autorun and can't easily be detected by unupdated antivir. my NOD32 seems to detect and remove it but it seems coming back for when it is inactive the antivir find a a clean executable file. but then i did find a way to remove it. click [url=http://wolvince.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-remove-vbs-autorun-worms.html]here to find out how.[/url] :eh:
allvinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ help help now that worm disabled everything!!! Disabled :arrow: Windows Task Manager (ctrl*alt-del; ctrl*shift-esc) :arrow: Registry Editor (regedit) :arrow: MS Config (msconfig) :arrow: Folder Options at the Control Panel :arrow: Group Policy Edit (gpedit.msc) :arrow: Services (services.msc) :arrow: Command Prompt (cmd) *[i]enclosed in "()" can be executed in the Run command[/i] help please anyone!! :|

Last edited by allvinn (2007-10-19 06:54:15)

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

This is a very serious matter thread to all computer experts! thx to all alerts!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey now my thumb drive is infected!!! it cant be removed!!! :crybaby:

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-01-14 06:54:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :penguin: I'm asking for HELP about this virus/suspiscious script to be deleted in my PC! I think I accumulated the virus through USB flashdrives and diskettes being opened in my PC ( at work ). [b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 10 queries - 0.093 second ]
Privacy Policy