• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's my 1st time here so...HELLO to all of you! you can add me up in my friendster profile with eqponce_j14so@yahoo.com alright! YA DIG!

Pages: 1

It's my 1st time here so...HELLO to all of you! you can add me up in my friendster profile with eqponce_j14so@yahoo.com alright! YA DIG!

Poncecutor
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

It's my 1st time here so...HELLO to all of you! you can add me up in my friendster profile with eqponce_j14so@yahoo.com alright! YA DIG!

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: It's my 1st time here so...HELLO to all of you! you can add me up in my friendster profile with eqponce_j14so@yahoo.com alright! YA DIG!

Elow poncecutor.! welcome to friendstertalk.! hope you'll enjoy. :eh:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It's my 1st time here so...HELLO to all of you! you can add me up in my friendster profile with eqponce_j14so@yahoo.com alright! YA DIG!

hi there..welcum to friendstertalk.. enjoy posting.. :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]hi there... ^^, enjoy your stay here.. :cool:[/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok..uhm.. INTRODUCTION.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t112-Introduce-Yourself%21.html[/url] btw..welcome...enjoy your stay ;) =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] post in our newbie thread.. ^_^.. (binebenta ang thread ni symphony.. hehe)[/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow:[b] post in our newbie thread.. ^_^.. (binebenta ang thread ni symphony.. hehe)[/b][/quote] *nyak! hindi po >< ..ms ok lng kz pg dun cla ngpakilala..* >< :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] ^ i mean ako ung nagbebenta nung thread.. coz yeah its better if you post there in that newbie thread, .. [/b]
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow:[b] post in our newbie thread.. ^_^.. (binebenta ang thread ni symphony.. hehe)[/b][/quote] ay..uo nga! d q xado na pik up nung una ^^ :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's my 1st time here so...HELLO to all of you! you can add me up in my friendster profile with eqponce_j14so@yahoo.com alright! YA DIG!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:31

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy