• ARCHIVES 
  • » virus #1: when i open my IE browser, the most top bar says, "TTMS naa na dri, don't worry i'm not a corrupt like you!" virus #2: it always pops up in my YM, that freewebtown site something. those in

Pages: 1

virus #1: when i open my IE browser, the most top bar says, "TTMS naa na dri, don't worry i'm not a corrupt like you!" virus #2: it always pops up in my YM, that freewebtown site something. those in

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

virus #1: when i open my IE browser, the most top bar says, "TTMS naa na dri, don't worry i'm not a corrupt like you!" virus #2: it always pops up in my YM, that freewebtown site something. those in

virus #1: when i open my IE browser, the most top bar says, "TTMS naa na dri, don't worry i'm not a corrupt like you!" virus #2: it always pops up in my YM, that freewebtown site something. those in my ym list are affected because when i sign in at my ym, the virus is automatically sent to all my friends list. virus #3: i think it's related to the #2 virus, but this time it's not just my ym which is affected but also almost all the programs that i'm going to open even the solitaire! and i think this virus is spreading because my usb is also affected. and my McAfee anti-virus program is already expired. i have my AVG but there's no progress at all. T_T any help? :/
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: virus #1: when i open my IE browser, the most top bar says, "TTMS naa na dri, don't worry i'm not a corrupt like you!" virus #2: it always pops up in my YM, that freewebtown site something. those in

hello mizel :) maybe this thread can help you. this is also under the tech section well maybe you have read this, but you know just wondering maybe it could help :D :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=6742&p=1][b]best virus remover[/b][/url]
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: virus #1: when i open my IE browser, the most top bar says, "TTMS naa na dri, don't worry i'm not a corrupt like you!" virus #2: it always pops up in my YM, that freewebtown site something. those in

try procedure disccussed on this thread. =) http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=4721&p=5

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-18 04:21:45)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ thanks for the redirection guys. sorry if i didn't search the threads first, i was really in a hurry finding some anti-virus. :wallbash:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm...try to have antiviruses or spywares on your pc...like nod32,kaspersky or avast for your anti virus..and spybot for your anti spyware... :)
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ kcired14 good advice you got there but installing them to a system with a worm/virus/trojan that resides in it, theyr all useless bcoz sumtyms most of them prevent you from installing your antivir and other malware proggy. :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gee..@wolvince..ur right....hmmm..i've got another solution... TIP: Browse the net safely... =D *Damn* I hate trojans..haha! =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yeah, browse the net carefully. but it'd be too late for that, there are really times that i can't be paranoid for this. we really need some anti-virus thingy. _-_-_-_-_ [quote=▼WOLViNCE▼]@ kcired14 good advice you got there but installing them to a system with a worm/virus/trojan that resides in it, theyr all useless bcoz sumtyms most of them prevent you from installing your antivir and other malware proggy. :D[/quote] couldn't agree more. :wallbash: - - - - - - - this time i couldn't fix this pc up myself, i really need to hire a technician about this :/ :wallbash: _ - - - - -_ because im fond of downloading torrents, maybe it's one of the cause. dang! :disgust:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

umm..cheer up!... ANOTHER TIP: When the technician fixes your computer.....be sure to watch it carefully..so the next time around..you can fix your own pc..hehe..dont hesitate to ask questions..hehe... :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ thanks for the advice :)
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@`mizeL, i read again your first post since i really don't get it why you said you can't fix it your self. as i visit the forums wherem i was a member i found out that what hit you is a variation of "Godzilla" that displays on title bar of IE and hijack your homepage. The maker just edited the code of godzilla and personalized until it came out with different names like "Taga Lipa are" which i think made by programmer from Lipa, the "MINATAY MO" which is from Cebu and as the one that hit you probably from Cebu also for they're bisdak dialect and also the pooh.vbs. In short they're called the autorun vbs worm which infect your hardrive and other drive making an autorun files. Few days ago i made a tutorial hwo to remove this similar type of worms and you can find it [url=http://wolvince.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-remove-vbs-autorun-worms.html]HERE[/url]. If you think its too hard for you to do it your self, i am very much willing to help you. all you have to do is download hijackthis utility software (get it [url=http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/programs.php#hijackthis]HERE[/url], scan your pc and save logs of what you scanned. send me the log file of hijackthis or post it here so that Me and others who have knowledge using this software can analyze what causes the problem and can give you a step by step solution how to the problem in your pc.

Last edited by ▼WOLViNCE▼ (2007-10-19 14:38:39)

avenger187
» n00b
1969-12-31

i already have a weapon for "TAGA LIPA ARE" pm me for the files at my YM "ambush.sunset" [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z64/inutil666_bucket/kill.gif[/img]

Last edited by avenger187 (2007-10-24 21:18:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » virus #1: when i open my IE browser, the most top bar says, "TTMS naa na dri, don't worry i'm not a corrupt like you!" virus #2: it always pops up in my YM, that freewebtown site something. those in

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 13 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy