1969-12-31

hmm.. pick one... see which one is the most preferred.. :thumbsup: =) :D

hmm.. pick one... see which one is the most preferred.. :thumbsup: =) :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmm.. pick one... see which one is the most preferred.. :thumbsup: =) :D

I prefer to have nod32 and avast..but kaspersky is a good choice too..tough i cant have avast and kaspersky at the same time bcoz of the conflict..hehe.. =D
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ESET product user... can't wait for NOD32 Security Suite Retail to be released... :D
allvinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

no need for anti-virus!! go for DeepFreeze! hahahaha... :lol:
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=allvinn]no need for anti-virus!! go for DeepFreeze! hahahaha... :lol:[/quote] your off topic. the topic says vote for the antivirus you use. deepfreeze is now a antivir and freezing all your driver gets annoying for its imposible to save your daily work and if you say u just freeze the system drive, still vbs worm can infect your thawed drive. freezing the system drive undo your updates specially windows updates. if you go into thawed mode to keep update permanently installed, then if theres a virus lurking in your thawed drive, then i think that would be the time you'll say for your self that you really need an antivir. deepfreeze is only advisable in public use PC to avoid alteration of specified settings and/or restore back the system to its original state everytime it gets rebooted. :smoke:
allvinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

@wolvince :lol: I'm just exaggerating... I had encountered many kinds of virus and all it takes to remove them is to reboot your PC! =D NO... all your drives are frozen. ( C:\ and D:\)... and YES, you can't save your daily work, who says so you need to save your files in your computer... save it on your flashdrive (my files @ my office are just simply .doc, .xlc .ppt & .wmv files :lol: Having DeepFreeze is like having your computer INVULNERABLE to most types of worms and virus, and even Internet Cafes prefer using DeepFreeze than Norton, AVG, Kapersky, McAfee antivir. The only downside of this software is... if you're in middle of something, let's say... making your project, and suddenly... it's BROWNOUT!! ... goodbye to your work :lol: you have to start all over again... 'coz you cant save anything! [align=center][img]http://h1.ripway.com/aLvin/Pictures/deepfreeze.JPG[/img][/align] Btw... we use BitDefender as our antivirus since it's easy to use, easy to install, and effective :thumbsup: But no Webmail protection!! :evil: Only Kapersky, Trend Micro and AVG has it :wasted: [i]PS: hey wolvince... nice blog... can you teach me how to tweak it? here's mine: [url]www.pc-tipstweaks.blogspot.com[/url][/i]

Last edited by allvinn (2007-10-20 21:02:51)

avenger187
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kaspersky Internet Security!!! tested and proven!!
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nod32!
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nod32 :eh: :thumbsup:
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

avast and nod32! [b]note:[/b] [i]-to avoid conflicts between avast and nod32... disable nod32's IMON that should work...[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmm.. pick one... see which one is the most preferred.. :thumbsup: =) :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy